Could you teach me? ♡ Yuqi

It was only 3 in the morning when you were awoken by a large thud coming from the kitchen.

Almost immediately you turned to the other side of the bed to wake up Yuqi, but she wasn't there much to your dismay.

Where could she be? It was late at night and she had no business elsewhere but right here in your comfy bed.

You knew you had no choice but to go to the kitchen to see what was going on, so you put on your slippers and made your way downstairs.

Maybe she could be getting a midnight snack, or maybe watching something on television?

So many things were crossing your mind.

As you finally took your last step to reach the kitchen, you realized there was something or someone behind the counter which startled you.

You poked your head from behind the wall and sighed in relief when you realized that it was your girlfriend standing there.

"Yuqi! What are you doing?" You asked as she almost jumped before turning to look at you.

"Oh, babe! You scared me." She said before laughing a little.

"Sorry, but what are you doing? You do realize that it's 3 in the morning right? We both have to get up early tomorrow." You said as you approached her.

"I know.. the thing is I woke up and was a little hungry. I came to grab something and this caught my eye.. but to be honest, I don't know how to make some." She said while holding up a box which read, Brownie Mix.

"Oh? You don't know how to make brownies?"

She shook her head with a laugh.

"No. You can teach me though, right?"

You badly wanted to say yes, but hesitated once you looked at the time on your phone.

"I don't know, babe. It's late and we have to wake up early in a bit. Maybe tomorrow though when we both have free time. Does that sound like a plan?" You questioned as you placed your hand on hers with a smile.

Yuqi shook her head and crossed her arms.

"What? Why not now? I can take the day off tomorrow, you know. And so can you. We never have free time together and you know it, Y/n."

You were about to respond but were cut off when she once again spoke.

"Please? I'll take you on a date and we will have so much fun. We can even visit the girls, if that gets you to say yes!" She questioned while coming to you with a big smile which almost made you melt.

You couldn't say no.

"Okay, fine. But just this time! I don't want you to get in trouble because of me."

Hey eyes immediately lit up with happiness, a sight that always made you happy.

"Even if I do.. so what? If you are the reason behind it, it's worth it. It'll always be." She said with excitement before looking over at the box of brownie mix.