Jealous? ♡ IU

You bit your lip as you held back a sob.

You were on your phone, scrolling through social media.

Articles were on your phone as you read through them.

It was about Jungkook and IU.

You felt so sad as you read that Jungkook said that your girlfriend is his ideal type and that fans were shipping him with her.

It was horrible.

Then you heard the front door open and slam shut loudly. You knew it was your girlfriend Jieun.

Instinctively, you wiped your tears as she stormed upstairs, a groan falling from her lips.

She entered your shared bedroom where she set her coat down angrily.

Clearly, she had gone through a tough day.

Then she took a look at you and all her anger faded away immediately.

It was filled with concern instead.

She knew something was wrong.

She approached you and took a seat next to you where she took your hand, gently caressing it.

"Y/n? Baby, what's wrong?" She asked, the tone of her voice soft and low.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie. I know you like the back of my hand, beautiful. Tell me what's wrong."

"It's just that I'm scared, Jieun. Everyone is saying that you're in love with-"

"Is this about Jungkook? Are you jealous? Babe, I would never leave you for him. I'm in love with you, honey. I need you to know that, okay? There's no one else in this world that I love as much as you, sweet girl. Please don't be sad. I can take you out or spend time with you if it means that you will stop worrying about him, Y/n. I love you."

"I know, and I'm sorry. But I just couldn't help it. I was worried that you would leave me." You mumbled in sadness.

"Leave you? You? Baby girl, I would never. You're so amazing. I love you and you only." She responded, caressing your cheek.

"I love you too. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. Why don't you give me a kiss, I've been missing you in the studio." She said while grinning.

You leaned in and kissed her softly and perfectly.

It was all okay now, she loves you and you love her and there's no doubt.