> IMPORTANT MESSAGE <

Hello hello! Here a few messages before you read this book ^^ ( sorry for repeating )

This is a Day Union x Albert and my character ( Prid!3 or Pridie ) and my besties' character ( bubbletea and Soldier ). I'll explain my character's and my bestie's character backstory in another book and yes they're fine being added in the book but Soldier won't be shipped to anyone and please don't ship him to anyone in this book ^^

This book will probably not get popular but I will try my best to finish this story.

This book may contain : smut , fluff , swearing , death , gore , blood , crying , more but I think some of the topics aren't in the book. And note that my grammar might suck so do spot my mistakes if I do make one or two.

I already warned you and I won't warn you again.

The reason I made is that I was inspired by P1nkCarousel . Their book "Euphoria" was to my honestly - personally awesome book to read. I loved how they write and I'll big credit for them for my inspiration! But it's sad they lost interest in the myth community - but I tried my best to keep my interests by learning new myths.
You can go read now but if you wanna request something you can. ( Please don't request too much cuz I need time to make and think about the stories- )

13 Dec,2022 ~ 24 Jan,2023

[Message is removed because the writer needs to think]

9th April, 2024

A year later and I'm still updating his book from time to time. Honestly, I should just remake this book entirely but since I said I no longer have interest in TDU or the myth community itself, I might as well replace everyone with my new OCs I made over the past few years. I will start the book someday since school and life are stopping me from writing. I don't find writing a passion, more like a hobby that I forget that I have.

I might add another message here if I ever remember I have a Wattpad account.

(Oh Lord my writing and grammar back then—English classes didn't help me at all. My best friend found my account, help me. But hiiii :3)