bonus: the wedding (w/ the requested characters) pt.1

year: 2017

"This must be taken very seriously.." said Chifuyu as he faced the window of his pet shop. "[first name]'s mom was supposed to be the one who's gonna walk her down the aisle.." he said as he looked over his shoulder to glance at the six men behind him, all having guilty looks on their faces. Then Chifuyu frowned at them, "But you morons just had to act like a bunch of kids fighting over a goddam toy in front of [first name]'s mom."

Mikey and Kazutora gulped as they looked away from the pissed-off Chifuyu.

Mitsuya and Draken's eyes stayed focused on the floor, not wanting to look at Chifuyu straight in the eyes.

Pah was staring at where the aquariums are, awkwardly whistling a song.

Baji slouched as he began whining and groaning in annoyance.

Takemichi, Inui, and Peh were at one side, watching the scene. Peh and Takemichi looked really confused, both had no idea what was going on. "Uhh, what happened..?" Takemichi awkwardly asked.

"Just watch.." said Inui as he leaned against the wall, crossing his arms.

"Thanks to you dumbasses, [first name]'s mom decided that one of you should walk her down instead.." said Chifuyu as he turned to fully face them, glaring at them. "You're lucky that [first name] has no idea about you guys fighting over who's gonna walk her down the aisle, right in front of her mom." he said, crossing his arms at them again.

Mikey sighed and gave Chifuyu an apologetic look, "Look, we're sorry, alright?" he said.

"Yeah, we didn't intend to change Ms. Shimizu's mind.." said Draken, truthfully.

Baji chuckled softly as he glanced at Mikey, "We didn't expect that it'll work.." he murmured.

Mitsuya and Kazutora heard but they remained composed. "We're really sorry, Chifuyu." Kazutora sincerely apologized as he smacked the back of Baji's head-"OW!"

"Truly we are.." said Mitsuya, bowing at Chifuyu.

Chifuyu couldn't stop frowning at the 5 grown men in front of him, "Just decide who's gonna walk her down the aisle.." he said, turning away.

They all flinched and looked at Chifuyu in confusion and slight shock. Chifuyu sensed their stares but he didn't bother to look at them as he went straight to where the storage room of his shop was, "You morons got what you wanted, so you're the ones who get to choose which among you is gonna walk [first name] down the aisle..If you guys haven't decided yet later at 5 pm, I'm gonna call [first name]'s mom.." he said as he entered the storage room, leaving the gentlemen silent.

Baji groaned in annoyance as he took a step forward, "Your wedding is in 3 days, can we like give you our final answer tom-"

"Baji-san, you're not involved in this." said Chifuyu, from the storage room.

Baji flinched, "WHAT?!"

"You're already the best man. You can't be the best man and the one who will walk [first name] down the aisle at the same time." Chifuyu responded monotonously.

Baji didn't like what he just heard—"BUT CHIFUYU-!"

Chifuyu immediately cut him off, "Say one more word, and Takemitchy's gonna take your place."

Takemichi was taken aback, "Chifuyu, dude...it would be an honor to be-" Takemichi stopped when he saw Baji giving him a deadly glare. Takemichi flinched, then he cleared his throat and nervously said, "On second thought, I'm fine with sitting in the back, watching you and [first name] from afar!"