[25]-⚡️

"So, Takemichi asked about Mikey?"

said [first name], she was cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast. She tried her best not to sound..sad when she mentioned that name.

Chifuyu hummed as he flipped a page of the newspaper that he's holding, "He believed everything we said to him, you know..about Mikey, being in overseas.." he said, placing his newspaper down the table as he took a glance of his wife.

[first name] prepared their breakfast in the table, "That's good..I guess." she said sadly, as she placed a plate in front of Chifuyu.

Chifuyu noticed the look on her face as she sat next to him, "Hey, I know you miss Mikey, but, you should really just—let him be.." he said, placing a hand on her thigh.

"No..it's not that.." she said, staring at her empty plate. Chifuyu tilted his head at her, waiting for her next words.

"Is it..really best to lie to Takemichi?" she said, looking at him with her sad looking eyes.

Chifuyu sighed, "I don't know."

[first name] is now in their pet shop, her manager called and said that she doesn't have any work for the rest of the week, but she's going overseas in a few weeks, she'll be gone for a month, and she's sure that she'll be working with Hakkai again.

She carried the box that just arrived today, she knows inside the box was cat food, since she's the one who ordered it.

When Kazutora saw her carrying the not-so-big box, he immediately went to her, "Let me bring this to the storage room for you, [first name]." he said, taking the box from her.

"Oh okay, thanks." she said as she watched Kazutora went to the storage room with the box.

Then she heard their tiny bell rang, meaning someone has entered the shop. She immediately turn around and greeted the customer, "Welcome."

Chifuyu was taking a nap in the counter, and Kazutora just came back from the storage room.

"What can I help you with, sir?" she gave her customer a friendly smile, with her hands behind her. "I was thinking about getting the best dog food for my—" the male stopped when he saw [first name]'s face, he recognized who she was, despite her hair tied up loosely and wearing normal clothes and an apron, he still managed to recognize the famous model. "w-wait, y-you're [first name] Shimizu?!"

The customer's loud voice, caused her to almost jump. "Oh, yeah," she cleared her throat and remained to give him a friendly smile, "Yes, sir. I am." she said, getting a little shy.

"This is great! C-Can I have a picture with you?!"

[first name] gave him a small nod.

Kazutora watched the male fan taking a selfie with [first name], he leaned against the counter where Chifuyu is and said, "Hey, you might want to wake up, we have a customer who's actually a fan of [first name]."

Chifuyu groaned, with his face still planted on the counter, "Just let them take a picture of her or let them have her autograph.." he said lazily.

Kazutora looked at him with a deadpanned expression, "The fan is a guy." he said boringly, and that made Chifuyu jolt up, his eyes immediately went to where [first name] is.

"Thank you so much! I'm a huge huge fan!" the customer thanked her with his cheeks a little pink. "I'm flattered," she said, slightly bowing at him, "okay, now, let me help you get what you need.." she said as she began walking her way to the aisle where they store the different brands of dog food that they have.