[35]

Takemichi

"It's been a while, Draken-kun!"

I said, watching him do his work with the motorcycle in front of him."Yeah." he responded. I was about to go home earlier when me and [first name]-chan parted ways, but all of a sudden I received a call from him--he wanted to see me.

I heard him let out a sigh as he stood up, "And I just finished fixing this CB250T." he said, wiping his hands with a clean towel. I looked at the CB250T that he fixed, "A bike, huh.."

"Yeah, sorry for the delay." He said, putting a hand on his waist. "The parts I ordered just arrived after waiting for so long." he added.

As I stare at the bike, I can't help but think that it looks awfully familiar--wait a sec. My eyes widened when I realized something. The bike that he just fixed..He..

He got the bike from Mikey-kun...

Then he turned to look at me, smiling, "Why don't you go out for a try?" I gave him a small nod and we both head out to test-drive the bike that he just fixed. During the ride...

I told him about my plan...

and the future..

I gripped the handlebar tighter as my eyes stayed focused on the road. It may be so sudden for Draken to hear all of this from me, but...I couldn't help it. I want him to know what my goal is, my main goal--and that is to save Mikey..

"I see..so you're back from the future?" He asked.

I stayed quiet for a second, "Yeah..Mikey-kun has always helped me so this time, it's my turn." I said--and I mean it. I'll do whatever I can to save Mikey-kun.

"But there's nothing we can do about Mikey, Takemitchy.." he said in a serious tone. "What do you mean?" I asked, glancing at him. He let out a heavy sigh, "Well, I can't really say.." I mentally gulped when he said that, then he spoke again, "But we, the former Toman members are good people. Mikey on the other hand, wishes to pursue the opposite path. That's why he left all of us.."

Mikey-kun..left all of us?

"Takemitchy, leave Mikey be." he said with his serious-looking eyes staring at me. "He's not the same person as he was in Toman. He pushed us all away..he even pushed [first name] away.." he added. I gasped, "What? Even [first name]-chan?" then I began recalling what happened in the future.

That's right..

Mikey did push [first name] away..but after many years, [first name] didn't give up..

"He's not the same person anymore. Do you understand that?" he said, I stayed quiet, listening to every word that he's saying. "He will not hold back and think twice about killing you." he added. Then an image of Mikey in the future appeared in my mind--he did try to kill me back then, but still..

Then my thoughts were interrupted by an exhaust sound coming from in front. I quickly turned my attention back to the road and my eyes widened when I saw a man in a motorcycle holding--

"GET OUT OF HERE DRAKEN!!!"

"Inupi?!" Draken exclaimed.