Chapter 701-720

The taxi driver had been waiting outside the community for a while. Qin Tianyue let go of his father and turned around to leave.

The aunt's family was out of town. She didn't notify them, and didn't want them to feel uncomfortable when they knew she was leaving.

A familiar figure quickly rushed from the community, calling her name eagerly, "Sister Yue, Sister Yue!"

Qin Tianyue turned around, Bai Chuxia threw directly into her arms, "Sister Yue, Chuxia will miss you!"

She didn't want Qin Tianyue to leave, and she couldn't see her for the last time.

Qin Tianyue hugged Bai Chuxia and said softly, "Me too, I will miss you too."

Bai Chuxia let go of Qin Tianyue, her eyes were full of discomfort and discomfort. She stopped talking and retreated to Luo Mengfang's side, staring at Qin Tianyue all the time.

Qin Tianyue looked around at the three of them, shouting with reluctant smiles on the corners of her lips. They were her closest relatives and the people she wanted to protect in this life. She would never allow anyone to hurt them.

Qin Jianan waved at her, Qin Tianyue turned into the taxi and drove away from the Golden Roof Garden.

She didn't dare to look back, for fear that she could not help crying.

When getting off the plane, Qin Tianyue walked in the airport with his luggage.

Going to the capital again, this time is no longer a short stay.

The eyes of many people around Qin Tianyue fell on Qin Tianyue, and a man boldly stepped forward, "Miss, where are you going? I'll take you there!"

"No thanks!"

Qin Tianyue's charming face was full of indifference, the man was downcast, and behind him there were several men eager to try.

Qin Tianyue took out a sky blue mask and put it on his face, isolating the stunning eyes of a few people.

"Tianyue!"

"Boss!"

Familiar voices sounded from not far away, and two figures, one tall and one short, ran from not far away, with smiles on their faces.

Qin Tianyue raised his head, the lips behind the mask slightly curled up.

The person who ran to her was Zhou Yue and Valin. They hadn’t seen her for a few days. Valin’s whole person was like a different person. Although her appearance was not that stunning, it was of the more attractive type, her face. The scar on the face has completely disappeared, white and pink.

A few days ago, Hua Zhenzhu brought a few people from Valin to the capital. They contacted Luoxi. Luoxi had been to the capital as early as Qin Tianyue went to the magician's gate, and finally found a few shops. There is a lot of credit for Qi Guotao. It was Qi Guotao who asked his friends to find the store for Luoxi, otherwise it would not be easy to find the store by Luoxi in just a few days.

After Luo Xi got in touch with Hua Zhenzhu, he distributed one of the medicine shops with a size of 100 square meters to Hua Zhenzhu.

During this period of time, they took advantage of this opportunity to decorate and arrange everything, only waiting for Qin Tianyue's arrival.

Knowing that Qin Tianyue would be in Beijing today, Zhou Yue Valing drove to the Beijing Airport in the morning.

Luo Xi and the others were really unable to go away because of the store's affairs, so the steady Zhou Yue Hualing came to pick up Qin Tianyue.