Chapter 921-940

Sang Qiu's expression became more and more strange, complex and cold. She looked into the mysterious doctor's shop in disbelief, and her gaze fell on Qin Tianyue. Those eyes that were somewhat similar to Qin Tianyue tightly locked Qin Tianyue. .

She didn't expect Qin Tianyue in her daughter's mouth to be the daughter she abandoned many years ago. There is such a coincidence in this world?

"Qin Tianyue, why are you here?"

Su Anxin entered the mysterious doctor's shop angrily and asked in disbelief that she could see Qin Tianyue wherever she went.

The people at Valin Valin and the other mysterious doctors looked at Su Anxin with cold eyes. Who is this person, who dares to be so rude to their sect master.

The people of Hualing Hualian were about to step forward. Qin Tianyue, who was standing in front of them, seemed to know what they were going to do. He turned around and shook his head at them. They saw what she meant and stopped.

Bai Chuxia looked at Su Anxin coldly. She could feel the hostility of the ugly monsters in front of her sister Tianyue. Anyone who was not good to Qin Tianyue was her enemy.

"Miss Su, what a coincidence, I can also meet you here."

Qin Tianyue smiled slightly, glanced at Sang Qiuyeqin who was walking in without a trace, and her lips twitched slightly.

"How will you be here?"

Su Anxin gritted her teeth. She didn't want to see Qin Tianyue for a moment. She was still in a good mood and she instantly fell into the bottom of her mood, her face was very ugly.

"Miss Su, my family is poor, so I work here!"

Qin Tianyue smiled slightly, there was no smile at all in his smile.

Hearing Qin Tianyue talking about working, Su Anxin, who had a strange feeling in her heart, smiled contemptuously, "Yes, I almost forgot about your poor family. Why is it not enough to be a waiter and work in this drugstore now?"

"Yes, my family is poor, so I don't have enough job, so I can only take a small odd job in the drugstore and be a drug-grabbing buddy."

Qin Tianyue smiled slightly again, Su Anxin ridiculed himself, but did not notice the twitching corners of the people behind Qin Tianyue and Valin Hualian.

Drug catcher? waiter? Thanks to what they said, if she is a boy and she is a waiter, then what are they?

"Reassure!"

The scolding voice sounded, Sang Qiu's elegant and noble figure walked in from outside, Su Anxin turned her head, "Mom, this is Qin Tianyue I told you, she bullied..."

"Reassure, don't be rude!"

Sang Qiu's face with exquisite makeup was coldly reprimanded, and her eyes fell on Qin Tianyue, tender and moving, "Sorry!"

Her eyes were slightly moisturized, as if she wanted to step forward, but she was hesitating.

Qin Tianyue looked at Sang Qiu with a constant expression, but sneered in her heart. She knew what Sang Qiu was making again, and she must be calculating something again.

No matter what she calculated, Qin Tianyue was not so easy to deal with.

"Mother!"

Su Anxin wanted to say something. Sangqiu took a warning and glanced at her, "Apologize to this girl."

"Mother!"

Su Anxin couldn't believe it, and shouted Sang Qiu in disobedience.

Sang Qiu warned again and looked at Su Anxin. The deterrence in those beautiful eyes made Su Anxin afraid to be presumptuous, and he quickly apologized unwillingly, "I'm sorry!"