22

Lei braided Beomgyu's hair as he scowled staring at the wall.

Lei looked at him with a smirk as she continued to braid his hair.

"You invited me here. You can kick me out if you'd like."

Beomgyu narrowed his eyes at her as she smiled playfully.

"Your hair is too soft to braid." She whispered as she saw the braids easily dissolve at the bottom.

"I'm going to be mad if I look weird."

"You look weird already, what are you talking about?"

Beomgyu gave her a fake smile as she laughed quietly.

"What do they do at that ceremony, anyway?"

Beomgyu had been talking about the counselor and camper award ceremony that he loved to participate in every year.

"Well... the kids vote on different categories about the staff and each other, and then the votes get counted. While those votes get counted, they have different activities. Ms. Sally loves doing musical chairs on repeat." Beomgyu rolled his eyes as he softly played with the material of her pant leg.

Lei let out a small laugh at the thought of Ms. Sally playing musical chairs.

"And then, they announce the winners, and the winners each get a gift depending on their category. Like if you're the funniest, like I got last year, I got a clown mask. I enjoyed scaring the kids with that." He shook his head in amusement as he smiled at the memories.

"That's evil."

"Are you scared of clowns too?"

"Terrified."

"What are you not scared of?"

Lei shrugged as Beomgyu looked up at her.

"You." She chuckled quietly as he rolled his eyes.

"You should be scared of me. I can turn into the Hulk when I'm mad."

"Yeah sure." She laughed as he smiled at her. "You're too cute to do that."

Beomgyu let out a dramatic gasp as he turned around to look at her clearly.

"You just complimented me?"

"Did I? I don't think I did." Lei narrowed her eyes as she shook her head.

"Yes you did."

He sat between her knees as she continued to shake her head.

"I did not."

"You think I'm cute, I heard you."

"I also think you're funny, and even if I don't like to admit it, you're smarter than me. You're really kind and you know how to put others first."

"You forgot handsome."

"And handsome. Very handsome." She giggled as he wrapped his arms around her waist, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her carefully, as if he didn't want to hurt her or make her uncomfortable.

Lei slowly pulled away from him as she looked into his eyes.

"I'm okay." She smiled softly as she caressed his cheek.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

She kissed him again, this time deeper. He was caught by surprise as she pulled him against her, but he smiled against her lips as he felt her try not to laugh.