4

"Let's sit there."

"No-"

Before Lei could protest, she was already being dragged to sit at the table Beomgyu was at.

"There's no space there Naya." Lei tried to speak but her sister almost slapped her, trying to put her hand on her mouth.

"Yes there is, stop lying." Naya said as she pulled her to the seats.

Lei rolled her eyes as she sat down with a thump.

Beomgyu looked away from helping another little boy eat his food, to meet eyes with Lei, who avoided eye contact as much as she could.

"Good morning, counselor Gyu." Hani greeted excitedly as she sat down next to Beomgyu.

"Morning Hani." Beomgyu softly ruffled her hair making her smile.

"Morning." Naya said softly, making Beomgyu smile at her.

"Good morning. Your name is..."

"Naya. Do that thing to my head too."

Lei looked at her sister with wide eyes as Beomgyu only smiled brighter.

Beomgyu still reached over and ruffled Naya's hair as well making her smirk proudly and turn to look at her food.

Lei shook her head as she took a sip of orange juice.

"Good morning, Hawaii."

Lei looked at Beomgyu, who gave her a small smile as a greeting.

"Your name is Hawaii? I know Hawaii. There's pretty beaches there." The little boy next to Beomgyu asked making him let out a small chuckle.

"No, her name isn't Hawaii. It's just a nickname."

"How come you already have a nickname?" Naya asked as she looked at her sister, who ignored her and continued to eat.

Naya shrugged and looked at Hani, starting a conversation about God knows what.

Beomgyu continued helping the little boy eat.

"I don't want anymore." The kid pouted as he shook his head.

"You heard what Ms. Sally said, you have to finish your food."

"But there's only a little bit left. I'm full." He whined as he shook his head again.

Beomgyu tilted his head for a second, before taking the last bite himself.

"Keep it a secret." He whispered as the little boy smiled brightly.

"Can I go play now?"

"Wait a little bit before you-"

The little boy had already run off and out of the dining room.

Beomgyu caught Lei's gaze for a quick second, before she looked away from him again.

"Aren't you excited for the games today?" He decided to ask Hani and Naya, who quickly nodded their heads.

"I'm excited for the relay race." Hani spoke as she smiled.

"There's a relay race?" Naya asked softly making Beomgyu nod his head.

"Yep, it's really fun. There's water balloons involved but I'm not going to tell you why." Beomgyu smirked cheekily as he shook his head.

"Oh. I probably can't play." Naya said sadly as she looked down at her food.

"Why not?" Beomgyu asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I have asthma. I get really out of breath when I run too much."