One BEEG Omake pt1

3rd Pov

Vergil: I see, don't say I didn't warn you.

Nero raised a brow but shrugged.

Nero: Why? I mean, I get it that there are some... Extreme ones out there, but are they really that bad?

Dante popped his head out if a corner, sweat matted his forehead and is clinging on the corner wall like it's his lifeline.

Dante: Trust me! They're really bad!

He grunted/yelled before getting yanked back.

Nero decided to brace himself, but still gave Vergil's wives the benefit of the doubt.

With a nod, Vergil created a portal and the two immediately went through.

While Nero did brace himself, he wasn't expecting a literal horde of Monster Women to jump on Vergil, who skillfully tricked to the side.

Vergil: I have returned.

Ryoko: Hubby! Welcome back!

The Nekomata recovered first, as she was on top of the pile. To which she immediately tried to tackle Vergil, and she succeeded.

Ryoko: I missed you!

Vergil rolled his eyes.

Vergil: I was literally gone for a day.

Ryoko: It felt longer than just a day!

She replied, before grabbing Vergil by the sides of his head, and pulled him in for a kiss.

Vergil's first instinct was to peel off Ryoko, but decided against it. In return, he got a face full of smooches.

Nero meanwhile, awkwardly made himself less noticeable but was reassured by Topaz, who held his hand.

Topaz smiled, making Nero return the smile, but slightly awkward.

Vergil: How is Meera?

Ryoko stopped giving kisses to Vergil, and hopped off him. I mean, with how short she is, she can literally use Vergil as a jungle gym.

But before she could answer, a clawed hand placed itself on her head, and picked her up before placing her behind the owner of said hand.

Fumiko: She's doing fine, but still getting used to being a mother.

Vergil nodded, expecting the same exact words to come out of one of his wives mouth.

Vergil: And you? I supposed you've been busy with Tester?

Fumiko giggled.

Fumiko: Not really, mostly because Sapphirette decided to join our little group.

Vergil raised a brow.

Fumiko: Ah right, Sapphirette is a Dark Matter that focuses on the effects and other usage for Demonic Energy. One of her bigger feats, was converting her dying homeland into a Demon Realm to help it prosper.

Vergil accepted her explanation, but seeing the slight movements of Fumiko, made him sigh. But nonetheless opened his arms for her.

Fumiko squealed in delight, before hugging Vergil with a full body hug, using her serpentine lower half. After all, she's the more... Embracing type of Basilisk, now that Vergil didn't shy away from her hugs.

The two embraced for a moment, before Fumiko spotted Nero with his missing arm. Sensing what Fumiko wanted to do, Vergil pushed Fumiko off him gently, and nodded at her.

With a kiss on his lips, Fumiko made her way next to Nero, who has straightened himself.

Fumiko: You must be Nero.