•13• ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ/ʟᴀᴛᴇ sᴘʀɪɴɢ

Third P.O.V

Christina sits in the chair anxiously. Waiting for the arrival of Cassandra. She picks up her phone and looks at the time before putting it down. Cassandra was supposed to meet everyone at Joseph dad's Hq in his office where all the privacy they required could be provided. Christina however stuck out earlier in hopes of having a conversation with Cassandra without too many ears listening. She tapped her foot along the wheel as she saw that bright red hair approaching.

Cassandra walked in only to see her. She told her people to take a stand outside while she walked in. "Where's everyone else?" She asks while Christina gestures to a chair.

"They won't be joining us just yet." Christina says as Cassandra eyes her skeptically and takes a seat across from her. She placed both arms on the table and used it to prop herself up. Looking dead in Christina's face. "What game are you playing at Nomad?" She questions with the wickedest grin a girl could have. Christina lets out a soft chuckle before immediately dropping it.

"I came to ask you the same thing."

Cassandra starts to tap on the table in a rhythm like matter before humming. "You know they said curiosity killed the cat." She trails off before looking at Christina whose patience was now running thin. "Good thing I'm not a cat, beldam." Cassandra laughs at her response and sits up. She narrows her eyes before shrugging. "What do you want to know? If I set you guys up? Because I didn't, yet even if I did I imagine we would not be here having a civil conversation" Cassandra smiles after speaking in a nonchalant tone.

"It won't be civil for long if you don't tell me what I desire to know." Christina demands as she rolls her eyes. "Thinking was never your strong suit Chris. You keep demanding to know something but you're not clarifying what it is you wish to know. I'm no mind reader so" She pauses and looks at her up and down. "Tell me what you want."

"I want to know what you want with Romina, and why you were with him." She walks up to her with her guard up and an unspoken resentment in her eyes. "What the fuck are you playing at"

Cassandra scoffs softly before spinning in her chair to face Christina. "I don't owe you shit. And I damn sure don't have to sit here and listen to you try and attempt to berate me. You're a concerned friend I understand. But if you want to have a mutual conversation with me you need to speak to me with respect." Cassandra grabs her purse and stands up to make her way to the door before seeing Joseph and Romina along with his sister. The sight of them made her stop in her tracks almost immediately. She turned around to see Christina and gave her a soft look. "I owe you nothing, but I owe Romina everything." She walks out of the room to meet them.

"Cassandra." Romina says as she approaches her. She steps out of Joseph's grasp to meet her. Romina gave her a tight lipped smile. "I'd like to speak to you in private if that's not too much to ask" Romina says as Cassandra nods her head. With the snap of her fingers her people dispersed into the shadows. Romina and Cassandra walked away from everyone as they went into the office room.

Cassandra sits down on the bench and crosses her legs. Romina sits beside her, holding the folder given to her by Cass with a broken seal. "Is Mia okay?" Romina asks as Cassandra scratches her cheek before giving a weak smile. "Yea, I helped her parents move into a more secure location."

"She's gotten so big." Romina smiles as Cassandra nods in agreement. They sit in silence for a second. Romina slowly grabs her hand and gives it a light squeeze. "I want you to know. I don't hate you for what you did. You did it to protect someone you love and I admire that." Romina tells Cassandra as she bits the inside of her lip. Her hands start fidgeting before she looks at Romina.

"Are you going to tell anyone?" Cassandra asks with a shaky voice from trying to hold back tears before Romina embraces her with a tight hug. "It's not my story to tell Cass." She mutters against her while Cassandra sobs. "I'm so sorry. Romina, I'm so sorry." She cries while Romina shakes her head, holding her closely. She pulls apart and places her forehead against hers. "Never apologize for protecting that little girl. You psychotic bitch." She laughs as Cassandra sniffles before rushing to take out her phone.

"Oh damn I need makeup."

Romina laughs and rolls her eyes. "You look fine. Just fix yourself up and meet us in the room." She smiles and walks away. Romina enters the room to see everyone talking but it immediately stops at her entry. "What?" She asks walking besides Joseph as he looks at jade hesitantly.

"You're all fucked." A man says as he enters the room holding a bunch of papers with his black messy hair all over his head. Romina tilts her head and folds her arm. "And who the fuck are you?" She questions as he clenches his jaw smirking. "CIA agent Darryl, nice to meet you Windstor."

"Pleasures mine."