Chapter 8 - 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞

The Next Day

Emiliano : Quinn!
Quinn : Emi!!!

Quinn
As soon as I saw him I ran to hug him. He lightly picked me up and spun me around as I kissed him.

Alessandro
I came out of my office only to find Emiliano and Quinn showing each other love. -sigh- You better value what you have Emiliano..

Alessandro : Figlio (son) You're back!
Emiliano : Si and with good news! I got us the deal!!
Alessandro : Good job!
Emiliano : Let's talk about the deal so I can explain how it went.
Alessandro : Come into my office.
Emiliano : Yeah Quinn I'll see you later baby.
Quinn : Yeah I want to talk to you about something..
Alessandro : ...
Emiliano : Alright!

Alessandro's Office

Emiliano : Everything went great! We have the area where can start building our next company. Dad we're expanding in the US!
Alessandro : All thanks to you!
Emiliano : I learned from the best..
Alessandro : Are you willing to move to New York?
Emiliano : Huh?
Alessandro : I'm gonna need someone to run the company over there. Who better than you.
Emiliano : Dad- I'd love to but I need to really think about it. We still have to design and get the company physically built. I'll let you know once we're closer yeah?
Alessandro : Yes that's why I'm telling you now so you can start thinking about your future.
Emiliano : You're right..

L A T E R

Alessandro : Quinn! Come here for a second.
Quinn : Yes?
Alessandro : I overheard you telling Emiliano you have to talk about something. Are you going to tell him what happened?
Quinn : No of course not!
Alessandro : So you're keeping it a secret?
Quinn : If he finds out about that all hell will be lose! I rather not tell him. If we don't say anything, who's gonna tell?
Alessandro : Then? What do you need to talk about?
Quinn : You'll find out soon. Is that everything boss?
Alessandro : Si...

Quinn
Today I had lunch with my mom since Emiliano had to stay at the company for a meeting. We haven't talked much since he arrived but we agreed to meet at my place right after we get out of work.

Quinn's Apartment

Emiliano : You said you had something to tell me.
Quinn : Yes, so, I was thinking we have a dinner. With both our families to finally announce we're dating. What do you think.
Emiliano : Really?
Quinn : Yes!
Emiliano : Aww baby! -kiss- I cant believe I'm finally going to tell my family about you! You make me really happy!
Quinn : I know I'm excited too..
Emiliano : Come here! Let me show you how much I missed you!

Quinn
He cupped my face and kissed me with so much passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck holding on to him as we kissed.

He lift up my shirt and tossed it on the floor. His hands then went down to my thighs and picked my up. My legs automatically wrapped around his torso. He held me tightly as he took us to the bedroom not breaking our kiss.

He slowly laid me down on the bed.
I felt his lips starting to kiss down my neck. I don't know what happened but my mind went back to-

F L A S H B A C K

Alessandro : You really love him?
Quinn : Yes Alessandro..
Alessandro : Are you sure?
Quinn : ...