Monsters

This snot-covered, eight-eyed and dumpster-smelling monstrosity is bigger than the tallest house in anyone’s neighborhood, its only barely fitting inside this chamber. Besides it’s HUGE bug eyes, it is faceless... it’s mouth seems to be it’s belly button. The only part of his body that isn’t covered with slime is it’s four arms and hands, and it’s two leg-less feet. Trying my best not to look at it, I look around the room and see at least fifty soldiers lying unconscious around the room and a worried character sitting in the royal chair. 

“Excuse my intrusion, but perhaps you are the prince?” I ask. YOU MEET THE PRINCE AND THAT’S THE BEST THING YOU CAN THINK OF SAYING? The thing looks at me and I glance away from it in disgust.

“Yes... What are you doing in here? Run already!” The sandy haired guy with purple eyes says worriedly.

“Catch.” I threw the box the mayor had given me to the prince. SMOOTH. The boy caught it with ease.

“What’s this? And by the way, nice throw.” He smiles awkwardly.

“Delivery. Thanks.” I take a deep breath and look at the monster. Feeling my stomach turn, I spoke. “I must ask you to leave the premisses at once with your subordinates.”

“No.” The thing’s voice is worse than it’s appearance. Why does such a thing exist in the first place? NO CLUE. I smile. “What’s so funny human?” It asks.

“The fact that you don’t know I wasn’t really asking... I was politely ordering... Now leave ugly.”   I THINK YOU JUST MADE IT MAD...  “I said that aloud didn’t I?”

“Yes.” The pale princely character tries to hide a smile. 

“Alright, since I already said that I might as well speak what is on everyones mind... You are gross, stinky AND we don’t want you over here so scram before I make you.” The things face goes from dirt brown to dirt red. I guess even monsters... Yep.  “Well, are you going to leave of what?”

“Human, you’re making your own grave.” It said.

“Awm is someone mad?” I mock trying to buy me some time. “Poor freaky you.” I look at it, I have not seen its back yet... Lets see.

“THAT’S IT YOU ARE DEAD.”

“Au contrair.” I start to circle around it, yet it kept its back away from me and when we its back was supposed to face the prince, it scooted towards the wall then turned. Theres something in its back. I draw my sword then start running to it. Getting close I pretend to attack but instead slide through its feet, or whatever those were. Then I saw it, it had no slime on its back, rendering it defenseless. However it was only on one spot. Quickly I climb its back and stab my sword on it, it gave me a cry of pain. Later I jump in front of it and stare at its freakishly looking watery eyes. NICE ONE, BUT CAN YOU KEEP IT UP? “Course I can.” 

“What?” The prince asks wide-eyed.

“Look what you did, you made me talk aloud.” I mutter sighing. I hear laughing inside my head. “Quit laughing jerk.” I cover my mouth as soon as I said that, looking at the prince I say. “Its nothing of your concern.” 

“Are you ill or something?” The prince asks.

“No sir...” HE LIKES YOU <3 “Actually... Maybe...” HEY! “Shut it.” I mutter.

“HUMAN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? PICKING A FIGHT WITH ME, AND THEN IGNORING MY BEING!” I hear a booming voice.

“Oh, right sorry.” I draw my sword and face him. “That was quite rude of me. Forgive me.” I point my sword at him. “Now will you leave?”