At P'Aof Unit

Zee:  Already awake at 8am. He feels fine now.. just a little headache, cough and runny nose but the fever is gone.

Waiting for Nu... he feel sad while waiting

I don't know where to start
Hope his not angry anymore..How can we perform in front of our ZonZon.. sure they will notice. I need to talk to him... please Nu..

10:30.... 10:45....11..... (Zee is patiently waiting to NuNew)

Nat: Hi P'Aof.. look at Zee... Hi P'Zee...

Zee: Hi Nat....

Nat: Look at Zee... P'Aof.. why we are here this early..? The event is at 6pm.... awww...

P'Aof: Look at Zee.. ahhh.. we need to settle something first before going to the event.. or else... the fans will be wild... ohhhh myy I can't imagine if that will happen.

Zee: Just look at them while talking.. He have a hint that Nat knows everything.. he just not saying something to him.. and for that he is thankful. He doesn't want to talk about it either..

12 Noon.....

Zee: P'Aof where is NuNew? Can you call him.. it's already 12noon..

Nat: He is with P'Max na P'Zee..
P'Max told me they already near here..

Zee: (Look at Nat without expression)
Why is he with Max?

Nat: Nu told me that he called P'Max to pick him up.. so Papa will not drive here back and forth.

Zee: Ok...

12 Noon plus....

Nu/Max: Hello P'Aof where here..

Nu: Bow to P'Aof and go to Nat's place.. while busy on his phone.
Jelly.... and hug him from the side..

Zee: Came out from the room and look for Nu..

Nu... (with a small voice)

Nu: Hi Hia.. (can't look at him directly)

How are you feeling?

Zee: Smile a little bit... I'm fine now.. (coughing... and rubbing his nose)

Nu: Are you sure your ok?

Zee: Not really unless we talk...

Nu: Just look at Zee and turn to Nat. Did you already eat Jelly? I'm hungry can we eat now?

P'Aof..... can we eat now..? I'm hungry already.

Excuse me Hia... (get to P'Aof)

Zee: Just look at Nu with sad face (wanted to cry)

Nat: Not now P'Zee...

Zee: I understand Nat.. but... I hate this... just thinking that he wouldn't talk to me makes me feel un easy... my head hurts.. I can't breathe normally.

Max: Hi Zee.. how are you? They said you're sick yesterday? How are you?

Zee: I'm not fine Max...

Nat/Max: Look at each other..

Nat: P'Max.. come here let's eat. P'Zee how about you? did you already eat?

Zee: How can I eat like this?

Max: Nat.. what happen with those two? why Nong Nu is like that.. he's ignoring Zee? Is there something I don't know?

Nat: Let's not interfere with them ok.. they can settle that. Let's just watch them ok..