Event Day

Nu:    Hi P'Max.. what time you're going to P'Aof?

Max:  Maybe will be there before 12noon.. why? you want to tag along going there?

Nu:   Can I? so Papa will not drive going there back and forth.. if that's ok ?

Max:      Sure no problem.. will be there around 11 maybe.. we can't go on time b'c I have an  errands this morning.

Nu:    Ok P'Max.. I'll wait for you. Thank you very much.

(Calling Nat)

Hello Jelly..

Nat:     Hello Jelly... what time will you arrive at P'Aof?

Nu:       P'Max will pass by to get me... so Papa won't be driving. P'Max says he will be here at 11.. so maybe we will be late a little.

Nat:       Ahh ok see you later Jelly.

Nu:        Jelly....

Nat:       ohhh... is there a problem Jelly? you sounds not ok? what happen?

Nu:         I'll tell you later ok.. but.. jelly... I don't want to talk to Hia right now.. so what will I do if I                  meet him later?

Nat:        WHHATTT? Hia Zee? you don't want to talk to Hia Zee? what happen?

Nu:         Jelly... I'll tell you later.. but please tell me how to avoid Hia later... please

Nat:       Jelly I don't know what to say.. this is the first time that you're like that to P'Zee.. what is happening with you two? we just separated 1day ago.. what happen?

Nu:         Its hard to explain here.. but I know maybe it's also my fault. I just over thinking things.. and I am ashamed to Hia. And I'm sure I can't talk to him about it right now..

Nat:        Is P'Aof know about this?

Nu:          Yes he already knew...

Nat:        So I will expect that your P'Zee is the one who called for early call time..no?

Nu:          Maybe.... Jelly.

Nat:         Sure you don't want to talk to him reg you're issue? that's the reason why he called for early call time to talk to you, before appearing in front of the fans..

Nu:          I know it already Jelly.. but not right now.. I am not yet ready to talk to him regarding anything.. and regarding the fans... maybe I can survive being with him at the event..    hope fans will not notice something...

Nat:         I doubt about that Jelly. You know how fans be right.. they are like a detective.. small details sure they will notice.. they knows us in every single details... every face reaction we have..

Nu:           Jelly you're not helping....

Nat:         ahhh.. na..na.. I'm just saying the possibility

Nu:           Please help me... don't let me be by myself when we are in P'Aof's unit please. Don't let him talk to me please.. I don't want him to look embarrass in front of the other boys.I  don't want them to know that we are not in good terms.. as possible.

Jelllyyy please only you can help me with this..you can tell Hia to not to talk to me... can you?

Nat:         I can't promise to you Jelly.. you know how stubborn is P'Z right specially when it comes to you but I will try my best ok. Ill talk to P'Zee maybe he will understand the              situation.

Nu:          Thank you very much Jelly... for understanding me.. see you later..

Nat:         No.. problem Jelly.. will try my best ok .. see you later..