no

"So, your not the one.. Then that's good! " Wei wuxian yelled.

Akashic got a little surprised, Wei wuxian looks at his expression. "Oh, do you not like people loud? " Wei wuxian asked, akashic nods.

"Oh, I see, but your not that much of a talker right? " Wei wuxian asked, akashic nods again.

"Then his quite similar with wangji, not much of a talker too. " lan xichen said.

"Yup! " Wei wuxian said.

"Then, I'm going to ask you some question is that alright with you? " Wei wuxian asked, akashic hum while nodding his head.

"Are you that ghost healer that my parents was arranging with? " Wei wuxian asked.

Akashic nods.

Wei wuxian sighed. 'If he was that ghost healer then, he must have a healing ability in his flesh! But I feel extremely bad for him to have him cut his entire body just to heal people.. 'Wei wuxian thought.

"What?! " Jiang Cheng shouted.

"That must have been sad for Akashic.. " nie huaisang said.

"Then, why have you been arranged in a marriage like this? You should've been in your village staying in your home? " wei wuxian asked.

"Well, I wanted my parents happy for me.. So I won't get them mad. " Akashic replied.

"... You are too kind. I would've have declined the arrangement if it wasn't for your realm. " wei wuxian said.

"Perhaps, you look a little too feminine.. Are you a boy or a girl? "Wei wuxian asked.

" I am a boy." Akashic replied.

"HIS A BOY?!? " nie huaisang asked in shocking tone.

Some were shocked and astonished while some didn't because the yiling patriach looks feminine before.

(OML I FORGETTING THAT WEI WUXIAN IS IN THE ROOM REACTING SO JUST PRETEND THAT HE WASN'T THERE-😭)

"Oh, you look a little bit of my friend. " wei wuxian said as he chuckles.

"Who is this 'friend' of yours? " akashic asked.

"It's Shah Torre, do you perhaps know him? "Wei wuxian asked, akashic nods.

" yes, he is also my friend.. "Akashic replied.

I'm losing motivation...

So cliffhanger sorry