it seems like brother likes wei ying in that au

Previously:

"Caring for them won't be that bad. "

Wei wuxian sighs, as he watched the both eating. "Eat slowly, you might choke. "Wei wuxian said

The both listens.

Wei wuxian ate his cookies, slowly resting.

The both finally finished the food they were eating. "Gege, what should we call you? " Jiang Cheng asked, Wei wuxian opened his eyes.

"What ever you want, except for offensive nicknames. " Wei wuxian said,

He continued to eat the cookie, Wei wuxian glances at the both of them.

"I look cuter in there

"I look cuter in there. " Wei wuxian admitted and admires himself.

He made the cookies disappeared, which made the both astonished and shocked. "Gege, how could you do that? " Jiang Cheng stands up, walking towards him.

"Oh, it's called teleportation magic. " Wei wuxian grinned, he teleported a few toys for them to play.

Both of them were amazed, and immediately play with the toys.

He watched them play. 'they look like a kid but they are 5 years old ofc they are a kid's Wei wuxian admitted.

"Isn't wei-gongzi 8 years old, and a kid? " nie huaisang asked.

They laughed except for Wei wuxian and lan wangji.

He teleported a kid, she has blonde hair with jewel eyes.

She was sleeping for a while, and was in Wei wuxian's shoulders sleeping.

They glances at the baby, sleeping. "Shixiong? Who is that? " Jiang yanli asked.

"Oh, it's atheia, my younger sister. Your new sister. " Wei wuxian smiled, Jiang yanli and Jiang Cheng gasped as they saw a cute baby.

She full awakens, she saw 2 persons and her brother. She was happy to see her elder brother with her.

Wei wuxian made the baby jumped.

"OI, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WEI WUXIAN!? " Jiang Cheng asked and shouted.

The others was scared if the newborn baby got an injury already.

But the screen shown them.

Wei wuxian was playing with her, after the drop. She wasn't injured.

The both were also playing with her.

The screen immediately shuts down, and appears again.

Wei wuxian saw Jiang Cheng and Jiang yanli training, he smiles. "Are you guys training without me? " Wei wuxian asked.