a short chapter

The Wei siblings wake towards lily. "Auntie, do you perhaps know where gege is? " Jiang Cheng asked.

"Oh, he is in his room but you shouldn't disturb him at this time on a hour right now his quite busy with his paperworks. " lily said.

"I can sense that it was a lie, but I guess a lie isn't a rule for them. " lan xichen said.

"Oh I see, thank you for the answer! " Jiang yanli said, they left her.

Lily looks quite disappointed at athanasia actions but she knew that this marriage could be dangerous for Wei wuxian.

~|•••|~

Wei wuxian wondered who might be the person but the schedule said that his marriage is tomorrow, might also wondered that person's gender.

But it might be better if Wei wuxian keep it a secret to his siblings until tomorrow.

He glances at his desk full with millions of paperwork, he sighed even though his disappointed that he had his desk surrounded by paperwork.

{Full with paperwork, it must been hard bro}

Wei wuxian sit down on his chair, and continued to do his paperwork as usual.

~|tomorrow wedding|~

{}

"Why did it switched? We want to see the full day! " Wei wuxian annoyingly shouted.

"This is the first time I agreed with the yiling patriarch! " a cultivator shouted.

Wei wuxian was nervous, he was the groom. A type of groom who never knew his wife at all.

The Wei siblings didn't even knew this was an arrange marriage but they clapped their hands. Shouting congratulations.

He didn't expect that words of his own siblings, Wei wuxian smiled at them.

After minutes, the bride has finally arrived the both bowed 3 times.

After that wedding night, the both went into their chambers. Wei wuxian took off the bride's veil, it surprised him that it was a boy.

The bride glances down but Wei wuxian chuckled, wei wuxian went to a chair and sat on it.

The bride was surprised, the boy thought he would do anything to him. "Aren't you going to do something with me? " the boy asked.

Wei wuxian shakes his head, and rotated the chair a little to face the boy. "What's you're name? " wei wuxian asked.

"A-akashic.. " the boy said, Wei wuxian stand up and bowed.

"I am Wei Ying, courtesy wuxian. " Wei wuxian introduced.

"We know. " Jiang Cheng said.

"We're you the one who signed up the marriage? " Wei wuxian asked, Akashic shakes his head.

"So he wasn't the one who signed the marriage. " nie huaisang said, he covered his mouth and half of his nose with his fan.

"My parents wanted to sign the marriage since they told me that I am in the right age to marry, they had their eyes on you. " akashic said.

"Oh, I see. " Wei wuxian said.

Cliffhanger.

A short chapter 😃