Chapter 10: Forgiven

I'm trying to update as often as possible so...

SHOUT OUT TO GiggleBoxHope for being my driving force and giving me the mental push to start this chapter! Okay go on!

READ

GO AHEAD

BE FREE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Starlett*

I gasped as I walked out into the hallway. How did he do that so fast? Small candles lit the way to the stairs. They continued until I got to the back yard. Small while flowers littered the grass creating a pathway into the woods. I looked down and noticed a note by the path.

On the front of the paper it said 'Keep Going'. On the back more was written.

'From the start I know I screwed up but I'm truely am sorry. I don't know what I was thinking or if I even was. My actions, I guess, were supposed to create a different reaction-'

The words stopped and I scanned the path for another note.

Spotting a second note I picked it up and kept following the path.

'All I want to say is I'm sorry and if you can find it in your heart to forgive me I'd love to make it up to you. I want to prove myself worthy of your love. I want to be able to call you mine.'

A smile slipped across my face as I held back tears.

Hearing someone clear their throat I looked up. The notes fluttered out of my hand and landed at my feet. A picnic blanket was laid out in a clearing. A bouquet of white roses sat in the center next to a bottle of sparkling grape juice.

The best part was Dom standing at the end of the path with a basket in hand. "Did you get them? The notes I mean." he said lookind at his feet and then back up at me. I nodded speachless. "Did you do all of this for me?" I spoke just barely getting the words out of my mouth.

"Why? I hope it's good enough. Is it? I mean nothing can ever make up for what I did to you but I was just hoping that this would somewhat help persuade you to forgive me." I walked forward, slipping off my shoes and then stepping onto the cool grass. "It's perfet Dom."

He took my hand and helped to lower me down onto the blanket. Joining me on the blanket he opened the picnic basket and took out two plastic wrapped sandwiches. "Your ideal of a gourmet meal?" I laughed. "Yeah well I'm not the best chef." he joked handing me one of the sandwiches.

I took a bite of the sandwich as I watched him pour the sparkling great juice into two wine glasses. "I decided to use the grape juice because I didn't know how you felt about alcohol. If you want I can go back and-" "I hate alcohol." I said quick and to the point. "It ruined my family and I don't plan on letting it take over my life. Just my own opinion."

I take one of the glasses and sip on it a little. He took a sandwich and shrugged unwrapping it. "So was that a good sandwich because if not you must have just been really hungry." I looked down and was surprised to see that my hands were empty. I blushed in embarrasment.

I sighed and laid back on the blanket staring up at the stars. "I used to think the stars talked to me. Like every time they twinkled it ws like they were speaking." I sighed as Dom laid down next to me keeping a reasonable amount of space between us.

"What are they saying now?" Dom asked. I giggled and then scanned the sky. "They said they've missed me." Dam laughed. "Really?"

I nodded though he wasn't looking at me. "They're also telling me that I should give you a second chance." I said almost whispering. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dominic freeze in place. "What?" he said sounding surprised.

I sat up and looked at him. "I forgive you Dom. But it's only because I don't like hurting my wolf, though she acts like she doesn't care." Dom sat up taking my hand in his, his eyes twinkling in excitment.

"Thank you! I'll never screw up again I promise. I'll be the best mate a girl could have." Dom rambled on. "You'd better keep that promise." I warned jokingly.

And in the silence of the night I could fainly hear the howl of a lone wolf in my head.

I'm sincerely sorry guys! I rewrote this chapter about ten times because everyway I write it, it ends up sounding like crap. I'm just going to leave it as it is. Please comment on your predictions!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

LUV YOU GUYS!!!!!

:D