✈️ SURPRISE ✈️

Hey guys!

I have a little surprise for you, now that Airplanes is over!

Hopefully this will dry your tears! ;P

#Saxon for Life

✈️

SEQUEL! NEW BOOK!

I already have ideas for a sequel!! Or another book!! So please leave an inline comment on the one you want me to write next. The one with the most comments will be the one I write next! :)

• Trains/Boats
~ These two books would be the sequels to Airplanes!
~ Second Book: Trains
~ Trains would be a dialogue story about a guy and a girl sitting near train tracks, they would have different back stories and different characters. BUT! They're close to Saxon, so we hear about them ;)
~ Starring: Tracy and Ben
~ P. S. I've already started writing it :D

~ Third Book: Boats
~ Boats would be a dialogue about a guy and girl sitting at a pier/dock. Again, different characters and different scenarios but we'll hear about #Tren and #Saxon, no worries ;)
~ Starring: I haven't come up with any names yet... Any suggestions?
~ EDIT: What about Ally and Jason? No? Okay..

• Philosophies
~ Dialogue story between a guy and a girl
~ Would be about different philosophies, like mini debates and arguments
~ Very minimal romance because I want to focus on the philosophical part
~ I'll even talk philosophical/debate topics that you guys want to hear about!

• Criticism, Tips and Everything in Between
~ Now, this is an idea that has been floating around in my head for a long time. As many of you know, when someone follows me or asks me to read their book I help them with some "Quick Suggestions."
~ I've been getting so many requests, I can't keep up with them! And I have school and extracurriculars so I can't spend all my time reading books. But I feel bad for missing all of them, and not getting to them, so that's where this book idea comes from.
~ I've noticed a lot of common errors and so this book would just give tips on how to fix them.
~ It would include a form to ask for criticism.
~ And I would mention everything in between ;)
~ But, because it takes so long and it'll take up a lot of my time, I wouldn't write any other book.
~ P. S. I'd like to this, but at the same time no, I kinda like writing, LOL!

• Finish Another Calling
~ *sigh*
~ I'm actually very embarrassed by Another Calling. It's absolutely horrible and its a Twilight fan fiction! /.\
~ If you guys really want me to continue it... Then I will. Because in a way I loved the plot line too, I'm just really embarrassed by it.

Please comment by the one you would like me to write next!

✈️

FUN FACTS!

Since this was a dialogue story, I know there are a lot of questions about... Well, everything, lol.

So, I decided to write a whole bunch of fun facts for you guys! There are some serious facts, some random ones, and even some really stupid ones (please don't judge :P) about anything and everything!

Also, if you have any questions I'll be answering them on that chapter :)

But, if you would like to ask anonymously, I have an ask.fm account!

My username is thebestsingerever, the same as my Wattpad one :)

✈️

EXTRA CHAPTERS!

So I spent almost two months out of my life, my life, writing this book... I'm not just going to let it go that easily!

#Saxon is always going to be bae, and I can't let them go that quickly, so I decided...

TO POST A FEW EXTRA CHAPTERS!!

I have a few that I've written, that are cute but didn't fit into the story or they would change the track of it, alternate endings, etc etc.

BUT, they are super cute, and I thought you guys would like to read a bit more before you finally have to say goodbye :'(

So, these chapters will be posted soon!

✈️

Hope you guys enjoyed that! :D Sorry for the length of this... Tried to keep it short, haha.

Fun facts are coming up next!

Have a nice day/night :)

~ thebestsingerever