Sunshine Living on a Perfect Day.

One day, you will meet someone who will see the universe that was knitted into your bones, and the embers of galaxies glow to life in your eyes

the universe that was knitted into your
bones, and the embers of galaxies glow to life in
your eyes. And you will finally know what
love is supposed to feel like.

Nikita Gill, What Does Love Feel Like?

If you're Heaven, then tell me.
I will kneel to every god.

If you're Hell, then tell me.
I will fill the Earth with sin.

Phoebus Apollon is the sun. He was the bright star that shone so brightly during the day, it was his domain — his home and power. His name meant destroyer, and so he was. He went out and destroyed everything in his sight until his boiling fury waned; Only he would know when that was, not even his sister, his twin, could sway his fury. He was once known for his temper, causing plagues and laying waste, doling out harsh punishments because it was in his nature. It was tragic that the mortals assumed that the sun was this big and bright beautiful thing, but they forgot one thing; It's hot. And much like the sun, Apollo had to burn.

Colette Soleil Victoire was so much like her father. In fact, some would say she was too much like him. Whilst most of her siblings were known for their sunny dispositions and all around gentleness, she had a fury and temper that rivaled Apollo's. She, much like him, was a strange contradiction: Warlike and bred for bloodshed but creative, wise but ferocious, loving but jealous, tender but brutal, and compassionate but vengeful. She was quite literally his "mini me" that he cherished oh-so dearly. Though, while they shared so many similarities, they held their many and obvious differences — ones that would increase with time.

Apollo was divine and Colette only shared half of that very divinity. His veins burned with radiant ichor and hers thrummed with mortal crimson. However, she was his spawn, his child; A demigod in her own right. Demigods, no matter how small, have ichor in their veins. She had enough divinity in her soul to feel exactly what gods feel, though, perhaps, in smaller doses. She had a hunger for violence, cruelty, and selfishness. She was half divine and ichor burned just as much as the sun.

You can have my heart if you have
the stomach to take it.

Yves Olade, When Rome Falls.

&&

Her eyes, her immortal golden eyes.