Chapter 2

So in this chapter you'll understand how powerful you really are. Do not blame me, but I gave you a heads up. The ability level will be explained later. So don't hate me right away. At least keep reading to understand.

Now with that said I'll let you read the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we have arrived to the surrounding area it was already 2:50 in the morning, and as our information said 10 minutes later there was partying.

Y/n: I believe we should strike now. If we want this job to be easy said then done. Quick, and easy.

???1: While I do agree. We should scout to make sure.

CM1: I can do that. That'll be easy.
(Council member 1).

She then shoots a projectile like thing.

CM1: Check your maps.

We pull up a live time holographic map so everybody can see.

Multiple red dots show up in a room.

???2: It seems that it'll be more difficult than we thought. If there all in one room.

There weren't many on the outer perimeter.

Y/n: No this will be easier. Let's just blow up the one room, and kill any stragglers that are left over.

???1: I agree. On this.

???2: Tch... Fine. Let's get this done already.

Y/n looks around.

Y/n: Thinking about it. What's all of your abilities?

CM2: My ability will be perfect for this it's called Explosion.

CM3: Mine is called Chasm. It's as stated. Makes cracks in the ground. Some can be so big it'll take down buildings.

Y/n: Hmm....

Y/n Suddenly got a rush of power.

Y/n(Thinking): What the?! How......? Must be John's ability.

Y/n: I found a way of doing this.

CM4: Before we start we should say what our abilities are. So we have the utmost advantage.

Y/n: No need. You both have powers of Explosion, and Chasm, right?

CM2:Yes.

CM3: Correct.

Y/n: Alright. Just activate your Aura, and I'll do the rest.

They both do what was told, as Y/n copied there abilities, and smirked.

Y/n walks up in front of them all before activating both abilities at once. A massive explosion could be seen above the hanger like building, and the rest of it collapsed from the Chasm ability.

Y/n: Report?

CM1 pulls up the map.

CM1: There all kia.

Y/n: Easy. That was not a problem.

After this initial start of there out in the feild. They would spread chaos across the globe in many regions.

There powers scared everybody. Nobody knew who they were. Or what they were, all they know is if you ever saw them.

It was to late.

TimeSkip- 8 years.

Y/n Doe File...... Opening......

Ability: Wolf