Thirty.

I spent my entire afternoon and evening typing this chapter. This is for you @_a_jameelah. You're the best!😏💕

Federal capital territory,
Nigeria.

Khalifa rubbed his hands together nervousl, anxiously waiting at the foot of the staircase. A hand rested on his shoulder. "Calm down mahn, you're already sweating" the guy beside him laughed.

Khalifa shrugged the hand off his shoulder and glared at the owner. "I'm not sweating" he wiped his hand on his forehead, causing a curly strand of hair to fall out of place.

Maymuna ran down the stairs and muttered something to Khalifa. "Be romantic and make sure she enjoys it. I invested all my time in glamming her up" she out her phone camera on and also motioned to the other guy beside Khalifa, Ahmad to do the same. She wants to capture this moment for both of them.

Decked up in the blue silver coloured ball gown, the upper part of the dress is in a royal blue colour, which stopped at the middle of the gown, fading into the silver colour which painted the lower half of the gown. The  whole gown festooned with sequins which shines under the lights. Puffed sleeves connected to the shoulders also in the colour royal blue and festooned with sequins.

As she made her way down, the silver stilettos she wore clanked on the stairs, ears adorned in diamond studs, neck adorned in a matching necklace with a matching bracelet on her wrist. A royal blue coloured turban wrapped perfectly round her head. Light makeup done which gives a makeup no makeup look.

Like Cinderella. Khalifa said in his mind unbeknownst to him that the people around him heard what he said.

"Your Cinderella" Maymuna teased him.

Naisa reached the bottom of the staircase where the trio stood and gave them all a wide, bright smile.

Clad in a royal blue tuxedo with a plain black button up shirt inside, black trousers fitting his long legs perfectly. Gucci black cover shoes polished exclusively, shining under the lights covered his feet.

The couple definitely nailed the looked prior to the 'under the sea' theme.

Khalifa urged his legs to move forward from where he was rooted to the ground and he stood in front of his Cinderella. "My lady" he extended his hand towards her which she gladly placed her hand in.

Hand in hand, they walked towards the door with the two other persons capturing each and every moment.

"You look Masha Allah" Khalifa complimented. Beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, breathtakingly beautiful, you name it. None of these words can describe how she looks tonight. Khalifa thought in his head.

"Thank you but when it comes to you" she raised her hand and fixed a curly strand sitting on his forehead. "Perfect, you look perfect now" she smile and walked out the door without him, leaving him speechless.

The ride is silent with no one saying a word, only soft music playing in the background. The couple sitting in the back, lost in their own thoughts. The other two at the front let them be and enjoy the night.