Chapter 14: Police Man with a Big Cock Chasing and Raping a Small Cunt

After stuffing Qi Yue's underwear at the mouth of her little cave and grinding against it for a day and night, Lian Xin barely managed to get the system to extract a drop of highly concentrated lewd essence.

At dinner time, Qi Yue brought her a meal as usual.

As soon as the lunch box was set on the table, he turned around, facing Lian Xin with his lofty back. Without looking at her, he said, "I'm leaving."

Lian Xin ran over and hugged his arm. Her soft breasts, unshielded by underwear, and her tender waist and belly were directly pressed against his arm. "Wait a minute, I have something to tell you."

Qi Yue darkly tried to take out his arm, but using more strength just resulted in more friction against her body. He knitted his brows and turned to look at her, "Let go."

"You come and sit down, then I'll let go."

Qi Yue resignedly let her pull him to the sofa. He sat down with his hands on his knees, the veins protruding slightly. He looked straight ahead, vigilant from head to toe.

Lian Xin placed her hand on his shoulder and prepared to touch his chest. He shot her a glance at once.

She withdrew her hand.

Fine. Fine, fine, fine. You are chaste. You will not submit to force.

"What is it? Talk."

Lian Xin responded evasively, "Well..." she slightly lifted up her hand, aiming at Qi Yue's mouth and nose before pulling out the stopper from the airtight bottle hidden in her sleeve.

A strong, sweet scent spread in the air with the force of a nuclear bomb.

Qi Yue's expression was one of shock. He immediately rose to his feet and shook his head back and forth, his pupils growing dilated.

Lian Xin was not assured by the effect and held the little bottle under his nose, letting him inhale the scent.

Qi Yue quickly grew dazed and he started panting heavily, the bulge at his crotch swelling rapidly.

Lian Xin observed Qi Yue for a while before spraying him with the second grade perfume. She shed off the lone shirt covering her body before swaying her breasts and sitting astride his lap. She pressed her body close against him and whispered, "Qi Yue?"

Qi Yue merely flushed, as if dripping with blood. The blue veins on his neck bulged fiercely as he blankly stared ahead, panting heavily. He gasped as though there was a roaring dragon in his chest, his body burning hot as fire. At the moment, the strong muscles on his body appeared to be somewhat scary.

Lian Xin held her breasts together and massaged them, rubbing her nipples across his face and delivering them to his lips. "Look at me... Do you want to suck them? Are you okay?"

Qi Yue's brain could not even make out what was in front of him, as if he was possessed.

Lian Xin stood up and turned her back to him before bending over and sticking out her perfectly round butt in front of him, swaying her hips. "Qi Yue? Hm?"

Qi Yue's vision was directly facing Lian Xin's alluring core, glistening with a lewd lustre of liquid as she wiggled her butt. His gaze abruptly focused on her hollow pussy and he suddenly said, "Fleshlight." 1

Lian Xin was stupefied. Fleshlight? Did he just call her a fleshlight? She was a living, fragrant and charming great beauty, okay?!

Qi Yue stood up and stretched out both of his hands, pressing them tightly against her butt. The man's dark hands with distinct joints sunk into the woman's soft white butt, painting an erotic picture.