Chapter 11: In the Villa, Prelude to the Group Play

After the arrest warrant was issued out, Qi Yue left immediately and didn't return. Half a day later, he really sent over a middle aged policewoman from the neighbouring city to accompany Lian Xin.

Lian Xin couldn't go out for work. Being constrained within the house, she was bored senseless and texted Lin Lifeng. He was probably stuck in the harsh military training as he hadn't replied, but unexpectedly, she heard from Su Zixi.

He sent her a picture of a gift box.

Su Zixi: Guess what?

Lian Xin:?! For me?!

Su Zixi: For "The Beauty You Must Contact on the Weekend".

Lian Xin sent over an image from a selfie expression pack: Your Little Cutie Has Suddenly Appeared.JPG

Su Zixi clicked it open, and suddenly seeing Lian Xin's adorable face with a blank expression, he laughed.

Lian Xin sent out numerous images from the expression pack in succession: Your Little Cutie Is Very Sad.JPG, Your Little Cutie Is In the Streets.GIF...

Su Zixi: Huh?

After Lian Xin told him about her tragic adventure with the drug traffickers and how she was captured and in possible danger of being silenced, there was unexpectedly no more news from him. It was likely that he had gotten busy.

Half an hour later, Lian Xin received a short text message.

Su Zixi: Go to your balcony.

Lian Xin bent over the balcony railing and looked down.

She caught sight of the broad shouldered and long legged figure of President Su leaning against his blue Bentley as he waved at her.

"Aah!!!" Lian Xin was ecstatic and leaned on the balcony railing on her stomach as she waved wildly at him.

Su Zixi smiled and pointed his finger at the entrance door.

She got his meaning and rushed downstairs to explain to the police officer and let Su Zixi come inside.

"How come you're here?"

Su Zixi rubbed her head and looked down at her. "I came to see whether my little girl was crying."

Lian Xin pouted aggrievedly.

He handed the gift box over to her and said, "Originally, it was supposed to be a gift for the weekend, but now I'm giving it to you to help you get over the shock."

Lian Xin took the gifts and was about to tear it open, but Su Zixi's expression shifted subtly and he stopped her. "Go into the room and open it."

After entering the bedroom, Lian Xin threw herself onto the bed and opened the bigger box, filled with expectation. To her surprise, it was a set of hollowed out, sheer, sexy lingerie. The position meant for the breasts were hollowed out and the panties also had an opening, the material abstract.

Lian Xin pointed at the panties, her eyes wide open. "Since you let me wear underwear, then why dig a hole? So useless..."

Su Zixi sat beside her and lowered his head to look at her. "This hole is there so I can go inside. Don't you want Gege to stick it inside?"

Lian Xin got wet immediately. "Want. I Want Gege to stick it inside me, shoot my little pussy full."

Su Zixi lowered his gaze and smiled. He nuzzled her earlobe and sucked it. "Yes. Gege will give you all the essence that has been accumulated."

Lian Xin pulled her shoulders back and laughed. She opened the blue, palm-sized, satin box and found a platinum diamond pendant. She was just about to put it on when he seized her waist and turned her around before saying, "This necklace suits low cut clothing."