Chapter1: If You Don't Get Fucked, You Will be Punished

Lian Xin's body was blazing with passion from head to toe, hanging suspended in the air. Her whole body felt terribly itchy and emitted an unparalleled fragrance which attacked the onlookers below as her lascivious juices trickled out and dripped down to the ground. The people below pointed at her who was spread naked as they commented about her lewd masturbation. But the man she fantasized about never appeared. Her limbs shook and her plump breasts twitched with need, desiring to be appeased.... Someone come save her.... Her little pussy was so itchy.... Like a feather brush scratching the depths of one's soul.... She was going to land on the ground. She needed a man to tightly embrace her, his long stick powerfully and ruthlessly filling her....

Lian Xin woke up from her lewd dream to find both of her long, narrow legs splayed out with her two fleshy lips tightly bound together, like a small mouth crying for milk. She groaned in agony as she reached out her hand to stroke her pussy which was dripping wet. Her hand worked ferociously, and her voice was faint as she pleaded, "I'm begging you, let me go ah..."

「Request the host to complete the first stage of the task, refine a grade-one fragrance, you can then avoid the punishment immediately, if not, the punishment will continue to be executed everyday.」

Lian Xin buried her face in her hands.

After a long time, she came down from the bed, her entire body drenched in sweat. If her body's fragrance was passed out, the consequences would have been terrible. Even in the early spring nights, she had to wear a thick winter coat and cover herself with perfume from head to toe after washing her face, brushing her teeth and changing all her clothes before going out.

She was going to take a bath at the company.

Lian Xin had possessed a strange body fragrance since she had been a child, however, it hadn't been that obvious when she was a child. As she had grown up, her body's fragrance had gradually matured with her, and once another person smelled it, it had the ability to cause them to go into heat. So, once Lian Xin grew up, she covered herself in thick clothes and sprayed her body with perfume in order to mask her scent. For the sake of keeping her distance from others, she didn't join a typical company after graduation, and joined a cleaning company to become a cleaner instead. Working quietly by herself, all alone. She was currently in charge of cleaning two floors of HD company and had very little contact with others.

Perhaps due to her special fragrance, she was contracted by a perfume system that aimed to create the world's top-rated fragrance that had the ability to manipulate a person's emotions. This fragrance was produced from the combination of juices produced during the lovemaking process between a man and woman and had very high requirements for the liquid elements to match each stage.

Even after half a year of contracting with this system, Lian Xin had yet to complete the first stage of the mission. This wasn't because Lian Xin was too conservative and unwilling to do so. After half a year of being punished in such a tormenting manner, even if she had to fuck a dog, she might be willing to compromise. It was simply because she hadn't come across a man who matched the requirements for the first phase, hence she was constantly in a state of suffering.

Lian Xin entered the quiet and barren HD building late at night. She had never dared to take a bath at her rented house. After all, in such an enclosed space, she was afraid the hot water might enhance her scent and cause it to spread and affect her roommates which could cause something bad to happen. The HD company had lounges and shower rooms for their staff who worked late. She used to shower in the second floor bathroom that was empty late at night, but today, the water heaters from the 2nd to the 7th floor were all broken. She hesitated a moment in front of the notice of repair before heading to the 8th floor.

The 9th and 10th floors were the chairman's office areas and required special access to enter. Although the 8th floor was also for senior management, Lian Xin's cleaning card was able to access this floor.

It was close to 4am and a weekend. The whole HD group was quiet, but Lian Xin still carefully checked every office on the 8th floor and checked whether any people were near the bathrooms before deeming it safe for her to enter.

Unlike the 2nd floor, the 8th floor didn't have a communal bathroom, but a private shower room with a complete set of toiletries that were more expensive than anything she carried.

Lian Xin was a little guilty and nervous, but soon after the hot water was turned on, the comfortable shower melted her concerns.

10th floor.

The lights in the chairman's office went out.

A tall man in a tailored suit walked out and reached out to massage the space between his eyebrows. There was a cord hanging off his finger with a USB attached to it.

He took out his phone and glanced at it, hesitating for a few seconds before heading down to the 8th floor.

It wasn't appropriate to call the sales director at this time of night.

The sales director had sent a password to his phone, and after he found the file he needed, he pulled out the USB and closed the door before putting it into his pocket and heading over towards the elevator.

But soon, he stopped.

He smelled a rich scent in the air. His leather shoes turned and pointed towards the seating area at the end of the floor.

Within the dense steam, Lian Xin was rubbing her body relaxedly.

The warm water caressed her fair and satiny skin, like countless pairs of broad, tender hands. Lian Xin raised her head to allow the hot water to flow down her body from top to bottom. Her hands carefully rubbed her impressive breasts as the tip of her tongue ran across her bottom lip. Ever since she had bonded with the perfume system and was forced to endure the harsh punishments, her body had become increasingly sensitive and insatiable. Even without the punishment, it was easy for her to get aroused. She was unable to help but extend her finger and guide it stealthily towards her lustful flower. She moaned softly as she comforted her unbearably hollow cave. Under the lubrication of the moisture, the door latch that had been closed slowly slipped open...

The man's leather shoes stopped at the bathroom door.

The sweet scent was getting thicker, inducing an alluring, hot and dry sensation.

He raised his eyebrows as he stroked the ring adorning his left index finger, flipping open the hidden blade inside the ring before pushing the door open.

The sound of the water, the fragrance in the air and the soft moans, everything was amplified the moment the door opened... He looked at the coarse cloth bag on the floor which couldn't have belonged to an 8th floor executive before lifting up the shiny, expensive leather shoes and lightly kicking open the door of the cubicle where the door latch had slipped.

With her right hand kneading her breasts, Lian Xin was leaning against the wall powerlessly. Her left hand was tightly clenched between her legs and her smooth, round hips were raised high into the air. There was an enchanting line of water flowing along her tender waist, to the mysterious crevice of her buttocks. Lian Xin's eyes were slightly closed as she released tearful, delicate moans. She was somewhat sluggish, only belatedly discovering that something was wrong. She opened her eyes dazedly and saw the man who was standing outside coldly with his hands in his pockets.