ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Èmiko Monet Bennett, 19

February 15, 2021| Atlanta, GA

"Kylo no because when i asked you did you want me to fix you some you said no.." i said, eating my lasagna.

"I don't care bout' shit you saying right now" he said before snatching my fork and eating a big bite of my lasagna.

"Kylo bro what the fuck !" I yelled at him making Callie bark.

"Callie shut yo' ass up with that barking" he said to Callie and she stopped. "I asked you nicely for some and you didn't let me get some so i got it myself" he shrugged standing up.

".. go ahead and take me home" i mumbled getting up about to him him. "Èmiko if you hit me im beating yo ass" he turned to me.

"Miko you ain' finna leave so take yo' ass in that room" he fussed.

"bro shut up" i mumbled walking away. Hearing footsteps behind me, I shut the door in his face.

A/N: yes, they got the door fixed.

"Èmiko Monet open this door" I heard him say outside of the door. Ignoring him, i sat on the bed scrolling on TikTok. Hearing keys, the room door opened revealing Kylo.

"Come here mama.." he said to me. "im hungry.. finna order some food" i mumbled lowly, more to myself. "I know you hea' me calling you" he said snatching my phone. Ignoring him, he grabbed my face making me look into his bloodshot eyes.

if he snatch my phone again and grab me like that we gone be like Ike and Tina in this bitch.. I thought.

"can you give me my phone Kylo ?" I questioned, looking at him

"can you give me my phone Kylo ?" I questioned, looking at him. He looked at me before chuckling, throwing my phone in my face, hitting me in the nose. Getting up, i walked over to him and slapped him making him turning around and choke me tightly. Struggling to breath, i tried to get out of his hold."K-Kylo i can't breathe move" i sobbed out trying to breath. Kicking him, i ran into the bathroom and locked it. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, i dialed Alexis number while rubbing my neck.

"hello?" I heard Alexis.

"can you come get me from Kylo's house.. please?" I asked hoping she would.

"yeah, what's wrong miko?" Alexis asked sounding worried and concerned.

"i'll tell you when you get here" I said before hanging up.

Walking out of the bathroom, i seen Kylo sitting on the bed. "Miko.. im sorry i didn't mean to baby" he apologized, reaching out to me making me flinch. "i-it's okay, Alexis is outside to pick me up so i'll talk to you later" i rushed out before grabbing my things and heading out of the house, going to Alexis's car.

"now wh-" she started to talk but stopped once she seen the bruise on my neck. "he choked me lexis" i mumbled playing with my fingers. "what the fuck you mean he choked you Èmiko!" she yelled. "what i just said.." i told her still playing with my fingers. "let me call papa Cain and my dad" she said grabbing her phone, going to the call log before i stopped her. "it's okay lexis, i-im done with him.. i promise" i told her. "you sure? & don't lie to me Èmiko" she said sternly. "i promise.. just take me to your apartment and i'll stay there for a couple of days" i mumbled. "okay" she said before driving out of Kylo's driveway, pulling off.

 "okay" she said before driving out of Kylo's driveway, pulling off

poor Èmiko 😞.. anyways IM BACK YALL.