ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 :)

October 3, 2013| Atlanta, GA

"Ok guys, we are going outside for recess so please tie your shoes and be careful'' Mrs. Johnson, a 5th grade teacher said.

"yes ma'am." The 5th grade kids responded.

" alexis, you wanna come over my house and play today ?"  A 10 year old Èmiko said to Alexis, walking down the hallway.

" sure.. just ask my mom when she come pick me up " Alexis said.

" ok "
                                            𖣘

Three group of men watches as 3 different classes comes from the cafeteria door to the outside door to recess. One class in particular catches one of the men eyes.

"ain' that's cain lil girl right there ?" One of the men, Nico said.

"we really finna kidnap this innocent lil girl" Another man, Malachi said.

"bruh shut all that shit up, we doing this to get back at Cain" Nico said.

"dumbass" Malachi mumbled to more so himself.

" nigga shut yo broke ass up " Nico said.

" suck my dick nigga, fytb " Malachi said.

" ight bro shut yo wanna be from New York ass down somewhere " Nico called out.

" like i said, S. U. C. K M. Y D. I. C. K nigga " Malachi said.
𖣘

Emiko began to go on the Spiral Slide until 2 men grabbed her.

" leave me alone!" A 10 year old Èmiko screamed while kicking, trying to get out of they're hold.

"give me that cloth with chloroform on it" Nico said, struggling.

Èmiko kicks Nico in his knees and starts to run away until Malachi trips her and puts the cloth over her nostrils which caused her to go unconscious.

" HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!" Mrs. Johnson yelled, causing other teachers to be alert. More teachers began to run over until shots starts going off.

"Èmiko!" Alexis, Èmiko best friend yelled over to her to get her attention before she was being pulled onto the ground.

Nico and Malachi carried Èmiko to the van and throws her onto the floor. "Aye, call boss and tell him we got her" Nico said.

"gotchu Nic"  The driver said.
                          ———————————

Arriving to the warehouse, Nico opens the van doors and steps aside to let Malachi down while he carries an unconscious Èmiko.