Chapter 5

Bianca's POV🔸

As Carlos carried me throughout the castle I was amazed by all the beautiful architecture and designs. I definitely needed him to give me a proper tour. As we made our way to his room I began to feel a little weird about being carried like a baby.

"King Carlos, can you put me down, now?," I kindly

"Bianca I am your mate, there is no need for you to call me King. We are equals," was his reply. I smiled at him, my heart seemed to just melt at his words.

"Carlos, you can put me down, you see these?" I laughed kicking my legs, "These are my legs, they carry me around all day."

"I know, but I prefer to hold you close."

"But aren't I heavy?"

'Wow, even I think that was a lame thing to say.' My wolf sneers.

'Shut up April.'

"No, but your ass is pretty big." He smirked biting his lip.

I couldn't help but blush at his statement. Oh, we are gonna get along just fine.

The sound of doors opening made me turn my head. I was then set down and came face to face with a luxurious room. "Welcome to our room, my queen," Carlos whispered into my ear, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I was still shocked at the extravagance of the room.

"Wow, this is so. Wow." I couldn't even speak, "This is the biggest room I've ever seen in my life." Carlos let out a chuckle and lifted my chin so I was facing him.

"I'm so happy. I can't believe I have finally found my queen," he kissed my cheek.

"And I'm happy I found my, my king." I could have sworn I saw him turn a slight shade of pink. It made me giggle.

"You're welcome to look around, this room is yours just as much as mine." I excitedly ran and jumped on the bed. I almost let out a moan when I felt the silk sheets under my fingers.

"Oh My gosh, I just wanna shower and lay in here completely nude."

Carlos was by my side in an instant, eyes once more gold with lust. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked and he simply nodded looking down at me as if I were prey and he was the hungry, well wolf. He licked his lips and I just blushed, like an idiot.

I sat up and motioned for him to sit next to me. He laid down on the bed and laid his head on my lap. I began to stoke his jet black hair lightly.

"This all feels like a dream," I said quietly as I gently flowed by fingers through his hair.

"Bianca, will you tell me why you were a rogue?" He asked, his eyes changing to black. I knew this meant he was angry and his wolf wanted to take control.

'Damn- bipolar much?' My wolf and I both said

"Well, King Carlos- I mean Carlos- I will tell you, but please calm down and promise not to get angry."

"I won't get angry, I'm just curious is all."

"It's actually really crazy, It was like not even two days ago actually. I was playing with my brothers when Elijah- the alpha of the Westmoon pack came downstairs, and at that moment I realized that he was my mate" I looked to see if he was still calm and thankfully he was. "That exact moment he rejected me. Then he banned me from the pack, that was when all hell broke loose. My dad tried to kill him. My mom was crying." I rubbed my the temples of my head

"It was really a mess, both our parents were there the entire time. My poor brothers were crying begging me not to leave." Carlos clenched his jaw tightly. I placed a small kiss on his nose and it seemed to calm him down.