chapter 7

Cheesy Chapter time. Cause why the fuck not?

🔸

A couple of weeks later

Carlos's POV

I had woken up with my lovely mate by my side. My wolf had been begging me to mark her since first glance. I did not want to stare at her but she was so captivating. I watched as she began to wiggle around under the covers. She opened her beautiful blue-green eyes and looked at me and she spoke, "Good morning Carlos."

"Good morning Bianca," I said caressing her cheek with my hand.

"What would you like to eat for breakfast?" I asked her

"I'm not sure." She responded

"Why don't we get dressed and I'll make you something," She nodded in agreement and got up to go to the bathroom leaving me alone and lonely in under the covers.

After we got ready, together we walked downstairs together and I made us breakfast. There are cooks and maids at the castle but I just don't like ordering them around. I like cooking and doing some stuff for myself and my mate. They are always here though, just in case. usually, around cleaning, or when we are in need of a cook we just call him, it's just me and my parents in the castle. But now I have my mate, and one day it'll be us and our pups.

I made her some pancakes and warmed up a pop tart, I like pop tarts but not as much as Bianca did. I even made Ashton go to the store and buy the whole isle of pop tarts all for her.

We sat down together and we ate. I told her about my childhood and how it was to grow up in a castle with no sibling and being taught royal ways. Then she told me about her family and her childhood.

"Carlos, could you show me the washing room? I'm down to my last clean pair of underwear and I need to wash my clothes."

"I'll have the maids wash them. But meanwhile, I'll take you out to buy new clothes."

"No. You don't have to do that."

"I can and I will. I'll buy you anything your heart desires."

"Ok, but I have my money. You're not paying."

"No, I'm not going to let you pay for anything." She opened her mouth to speak but I spoke first.

"There is no use arguing with me. Now let's go."Bianca sighed and walked upstairs to change while I stayed to clean up.

When I was finished I joined her upstairs.

As I walked into the room I heard the shower turn off and Bianca walking out. Her long blonde hair looked gorgeous wet, "Wow love that was your shortest shower yet." I said jokingly. She punched my shoulder playfully.

"Ouch" I laughed as I walked to the bathroom.

After I was done I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to my closet, Bianca was already dressed and waiting for me. When I finished getting dressed I picked her up into my arms making her gasp and walked to the huge garage. I grabbed the keys to one of my many sports cars.

"Damn, how many cars do you own?" She asked

"A lot" I carried her to it and put her in the passenger's seat after I got in I started the car.

"Wow, I've never been in such an expensive car."

"Get used to it. You're my Luna and what's mine is yours."

"Aww you're so sweet so does that mean one day I get to drive it, especially those Lamborghini?" She asked

"Yes, you can drive," I said