⚠️!Notice!⚠️

Hey, everyone! It's been a year or two since you've all heard from me! Sorry about that. Can't truly say I've been busy but I had to take a break from Wattpad for a while because my mom was worried I was shutting myself away again. And well my family's more important compared to updating so everything on this account has been on hold.

I just recently got back into writing on here but I have a new account, FalseKingofSins I've tried to inform everyone reading my stories of this fact but no one seems to be listening so whatever.

Anyway for the main matter at hand. I'm picking this story back up again thankfully. It will be moved to my "new" account, and will now be under the name "Sinking Into Apathy".

The premise and plot will be remaining around the same but I'll be going a bit more in-depth into certain events, and a few of the plot points have changed.

I should have the rewritten Prologue out sometime in the coming week depending on what my work schedule looks like (that's another thing I got my first part-time job!!!! I've spent all the money I've gotten on Pokémon Funko Pops😂😂).

Anyways, sorry for the wait! I should catch to where we left off pretty quickly but there will be lots of new content in these rewrites!