Interview with Vixenbunny

Name / Username: Vixenbunny 

Favorite book you've written: Tick Tock Locke (I'm still in the process of writing it, though :3 )

Link to your story (click external link):

http://www.wattpad.com/story/2575650-tick-tock-locke

What inspired your story? I'm pretty sure it was Doctor Who at that time. But I had also read a few time travel books on Wattpad and they inspired me. I just love that timey-wimey, wibbly-wobbly stuff! *makes sparkly hand-motions*

How did you hear about Wattpad? *taps head in thought* Im pretty sure my findings of Wattpad originated a few years ago. I was extremely into Fan-Fics and I would type the subject I liked at that time and add 'fan-fic' in search. I would visit tons of sites and then I found Wattpad. The ways if how you could have covers, votes, followers, etc, really amazed me so I created an account and began writing!

Overall rating (1-10) of SHERLOCK: 1, 2, & 3: 102. But if you refuse to accept that rating, then 9.99. (I have a thing about giving people perfect scores. xD )

How did you hear about it? I was enraptured by your 'The Adventures of Chester and Martha' book for multiple reasons. Then, I was completely astounded when I saw about 'Sherlock' for I'm a huge Sherlock-Fan myself!

Favorite character and/or scene: My favorite character would have to be Dr. Watson. He's the perfect companion for Sherlock and its fun to see him trying to catch up with Sherlock's wit. He's so adorable, too! 

Would you recommend it to others?  Yellow spray paint, yes!