Ch 5. A Father's Love

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took five days until he finally caught up with his age during the USJ attack, making it eight days since his unexpected kidnapping. He woke up in his bed, Shiro would be coming in soon to make him breakfast and he would finally show recognition beyond just them being his Dad.

He knew it would hurt them to know he remembered, but he would always be their son and he wouldn't ever regret that. He was brought out of his thoughts by Shiro, who opened the door and walked in.

"Dad?" Izuku murmured softly, running up to hug Shiro." I remember, I hate this...I love you so much...but I'm a Hero in training and I don't wanna leave you. Mom and every misses me, but I don't want to leave..."

Izuku broke down, he hadn't expected this to be so hard.

He had just wanted to let his new Dad know he'd be their for them, regardless of his memories being back or not. Even though he'd faked his memories being gone in the first place, didn't change the way he felt right now. He loved his Dad and he didn't want to choose between them and his mom.

Shiro held him close, rocking him slightly and Izuku just cried. Not all the tears were unhappy, since he was so relieved that the man didn't just immediately hate him now that his memories returned.

"Shhh, it's alright Izuku." Shiro whispered, pressing a kiss to the top of his head and Izuku just clung to the man tighter." I love you too, these past eight days...you've become my whole world and I knew this day was going to come, I just wish it wasn't this soon. I wish we had more time, I am sorry my son."

"I don't want to go, Dad, don't make me go." Izuku sobbed and Shiro just hummed him the tune they did when he was physically two years old on the first night here.

Then just as the tune came to a close, a portal opened up below him and he was dropped through. He winced, looking up just as the portal closed on a devastated Shiro. He ran towards the portal, even though he knew it was to late and just stood at the place it disappeared at for nearly a minute.

Eventually looked around, he was in front of the UA gates and he just stared numbly. He barely reacted when Aizawa, Nedzu, and All Might ran out to meet him, he wanted his Dad back. He wanted Shiro back, but they had let him go...because they loved him. That's the part that hurt the most, Shiro loved him and that was why they let him go.

'I want Dad back, I want my Dad...Uncle Yoichi.' Izuku said tears still streaming down his cheek, his heart clenching in emotional pain.

'I know Izuku, I'm so so sorry.' Yoichi murmured and he felt feelings of love and reassurance come from the One For All users.' We are all here for you, regardless of what happens in the future...I promise.'

He fell to his knees and let out a scream of anguish, pain coating the scream and making it feel almost haunted. The two teachers and principal stopped, realizing he was in distress and they just kneeled next to him. He felt All Might's hand run soothing circles on his back, Aizawa held him close, and Nedzu place a paw on his hand.

"No, no, no..." Izuku mumbled and All Might paused slightly.

"Young Midoriya, what's gotten you so upset?" All Might asked gently, Izuku turned to the man and wiped a few tears away.

"I got hit by a de-aging Quirk, then Kurogiri took me to the Villains base." Izuku said, tears still running his cheeks." All For One was there, he knew I was the Ninth One For All user...but he...he didn't kill me or torture me. He took care of me, he made me breakfast every morning, he read me bedtime stories, showed me pictures of Uncle Yoichi...the First One For All user and he was my Dad. I want my Dad back...he opened a portal here, because he loved me and didn't want me to suffer...but doesn't he know I'm suffering right now?!"