Ch 1. Hit By A Quirk

Disclaimer: I do not own anything (Picture, Video, or Show/Anime)

~

This is a Non-Biological Dad For One story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku let out a scream of surprise as a bright pink Quirk beam, for a moment his world went black and then bright white.

He blinked slightly, the world coming back into focus and tilted his head in confusion. The world had suddenly grown three times as big and he that wasn't normal. He looked downwards and squeaked in embarrassment, he was naked...but he was also a child, no more then two years old.

"Well, well, well...what do we have here?" Kurogiri's voice cut through his thoughts and Izuku looked up at the misty man's face, fear suddenly overtaking him. He trembled, but Kurogiri simply leaned over and picked him up. He thrashed around, but the misty man's grip was strong.

"No!" Izuku shouted out, panicking as he was walked through a portal into a dark bar. He had been taken by the Villains, but perhaps if he pretended to be a child...he could get out of this situation?

He went still, before making looking up and pouting at the Villain holding him.

Izuku didn't know if this would work, but he certainly hoped it would. He reached up and poked the Villain, making Kurogiri look down at him with confusion. With a giggle he poked the Villain again, intending to be as annoying as possible.

"What are you doing?" Kurogiri questioned." Don't you realize the situation you are in, little Hero?"

"Unca Kurgira...." Izuku said, clapping his hands and the Villian hummed slightly." Wnt Dada..."

Kurogiri sighed, walking into a back room and Izuku noted a white haired man standing there. The man turned and Izuku noted the blood red eyes the man had. Despite the frankly embarrassing situation, he reached for the man and babbled. Trying to make it look like he wanted to be closer to them, as well as being happy to see them.

"Kurogiri, why are you holding a baby?" The man questioned with a frown." And for the matter...why is the baby, the Ninth user of One For All?"

For a moment Kurogiri didn't respond, Izuku still attempted to reach for the man. He had to appear to be a normal baby, even if was extremely risky. If he made the wrong move, he'd be in serious danger.

"Dada!" Izuku shouted, grasping at the white haired man.

Said man stared in complete shock, before a slow smile stretched across their face. Clearly believing that they could raise him to hate the Heroes, if Izuku's deduction was correct. Izuku wasn't going down without a fight though, the man could try and bring him into the dark side...but he'd try just as hard to bring the man into the light side.

The man picked the baby up from Kurogiri's arms and Izuku just clung to the man, nuzzling into them as if they felt safe. They didn't though, they felt far from safe. However they couldn't allow the man or Kurogiri know that, after all...a baby wouldn't know what a Villain was.

"Well hello there, little one." the man murmured, bouncing him up and down." My name's Shiro Shigaraki."

Izuku made babbling noises, before a yawn forced itself out of him. He blinked sleepily and realized he had less energy then he used to, since he was physically two years old. He snuggled subconsciously into Shiro and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he woke up he realized he was in the void, the same one he had woken up in the night after he received One For All. The One For All users who had introduced themselves in his last visit were standing in front of him, but it appeared that he was physically two in the void as well.