Relief

We were waiting the police officer came she said they found her and they r bringing her into the building and they r going to arrest her she told us it will be best if we go home and to not worry she said they would make sure she wont bother oli or anyone else for a long time.

Justin pov:

I let out a sigh of relief i looked at Darren whi also looked relieved. I looked back i saw regie smiling while looking at oli who was sleeping on him. I smiled im happy they have each other. I thought bacj to this morning. Ryan!!. I look at the clock.

Shit.... guys its 10am

Darren: so?

Justin: ryan doesn't

Justin: oh- uhm

Darren, Regie:😏

Justin:no i mean like yk seb, and kane and uh yk also like ryan doesn't know where we are... and i left my phone at home.

Darren: sure bro...oh but shit i left my phone at home too.

Regie: same its aii we gonna go home now anyways come on .

Regie pov:

Me and justin walked a tired oli to the car darren sat in the drivers seat justin in the passenger. I sat in the back with oli.

Hes so cute. The way his lips are open almosy as if they r calling for mine to touch his. Bro ive lovef oli since i met him he was totally my type hes buff but not as big as me. Hes pretty cute and hot at the same time hes sweet and he had a beautiful voice. Hes perfect but i feel like he's straight and i dont wanna make him uncomfortable but something that bothers me is lately he alwayd whipsers things to justin they hang out in private it makes me feel like they r secretly dating i hate it. But justin tho i feel like he likes rysn the way he acta with him its cute i hope they work things out and realize theur feelings for each other that way i can get oli too .....sigh~ idk nothing matters rn olis in my arms.

The boys got home.

Sebastian: YO GUYS WHERE WERE U WE WERE WORRIED.

*seb came and hugged darren and justin*

Justin: seb were is ryan and kane?

Seb: ah they went looking for u guys they should be returning now ill call them.

Seb: yo

Ryan: SEB DID U FIND THEM IS JUSTIN OK WHERE WERE THEY HELLO?

Kane: Ryan Ryan calm down seb r they there?

Seb: yah they just came come back guys and yah ryan justin is ok.

Justin: i could here ryan faintly asking if i was ok. Was he that worried about me? I look at seb who reassures them im fine. he hangs up then he looks at me

Yk..ryan really cares about i justin.

Justin: i cate about him alot too.

Everyone: we noticed......😑

Justin: mannnnnn stfu...😐🙄

Ryan:i woke up worried not seeing justin by my side i searched the whole house to find not only him but regie darren and oli missing. Kane called ty from his room. We tried texting and calling them but then we saw that they left their phones here. Ty and seb stayed home incase they came back and me and kane went out looking for them i was so worried what if something bad happened.

Narration:

Kane: ryan dw they prob just went out theyll be back soon

Ryan: they always tell us if they do tho and they never leave their phone especially justin.

Kane: hold on sebs calling

Ryan: SEB?! IS JUSTIN THERE IS HE OK?!

seb: ryan calm down hes fine and they all r here

Ryan pov:

Oh thank god hes ok

*we drive home*

Once we got home i ran out. I came inside i saw regie and oli on the couch. Regie looked at me.

Regie: *smirks* justin is in his room.

Ryan: ......thx

I ran upstairs i opened justins door to see him folding clothes. My body reacted first. I ran and hugged him.

Narration:

Justin:ah-!?

Justin: ryan-?

Ryan: .....