The meet and greet

Justin pov:

Bro this shit was going crazy we were all at the fan meetup and i was taken back i didnt expect this many people to be here and all for us??? It was so crazy it felt unreal i felt so happy it was nice to see all my supporters!!!!

But then things got kinda.....crazy... i get they they were all excited to see us we were too but a good amount of them were acting.......uh....well.....so we were all around our car in the middle of time square the fans came rushing towards us we were greeting them but as more came ppl started pushing against us and ppl were beung rough so we ended up climbing on top of the car for safety and so we could see everyone and also take pics.

Kane was next to me i was worried about him because of his leg and back and he wasnt even supposed to be sitting or standing that too on a car. People statted getting more and more rough snd they threw gifts thst were hard at us some ppl pulled on our clothing hands and hair. Me and ryan fell in the crowd from the top of the car but we held on to oli and seb and got away. Ty told us to climb into the car and we have to go before things get worse. We got in and we were all pretty shook. Kane got pulled, and kissed without permission.

We all got pulled especially when we were trying to get on top of the car and into the car. Seb and ryan got pulled the most. Oli got all his buttons ripped off ppl kept grabbing my arm and i nearly fell face flat into the crowd. And regie and darren got touched in the croch it was a pretty weird event for all of us.

We were in the car. I was pretty scared. I looked to my side. Ryan looked scared. I wanted to hug him but i didn't think hed like it since he always pushed our affection away. But then i noticed he was shaking. I couldn't hold back any longer...

Ryan pov:

I was pretty scared after that event though i was excited to see my supporters there were so many crazy fans there who started getting violent. These group of girls had scissors and they tried to cut my hair. I was more scared about if they cut justin tho cuz as they waved the blade around justin and regie were lost in the crowd. When i found justin. I was so happy i wanted to hug him but i stopped myself. I was trying to get into the car. I noticed justin comforting everyone but i noticed he looked very scared himself. I wanted to comfort him till i noticed my arms were shaking and i couldnt even speak. I looked at my arm a d noticed i got cut. That made me panic a little more. I was on the verge of tears when somebody pops their head through my arms. I look near me.

Author narration:

*The slightly shorter male looks up at the taller in concern.*

Justin: ryan r u ok?

*Ryan almost instantly becomes calm after making eye contact with justin. Though his heart cant say the same. Justin was so close to his face that if he moved they would kiss. His heart starts beating faster and he gets red*

Justin notices and he gets embarrassed too.

Justin: ahh sorry * pulls away*

Ryan: no! *he pulls justin into him*

*Justin suprised*

Justin didnt say anything he actually felt happy he liked ryans hug the warmth he felt the safety he felt in his arms. Justin hugs him he lets go of his arms to bring them to his face.

Justin: blood?!....