Oliver's ex...

Darren: JUSTIN

justin: yo man whats wrong? Whos crying? Why were u running?

Darren: o-oli hes crying i dont know w-why i was running to call for help but i didnt know who to ask.

Justin pov:

I thought for a sec.

Regie!!

Regie and oliver have been recently more close. Ive noticed from the beginning regie had a crush on oliver though he never told me i could tell we have been bestfriends for years now so it was easy for me to know. I could tell oli liked him alot too he seemed to feel the most comfortable and safe with regie hes told me that before too. They seem to be each others safe place. And ik they like each other too. I hope they get together they both would be alot happier if they do.

Narrator:

Justin: Regie! Regie would know whats wrong he could help.

Darren: ok ok ill get him u try to calm oli down aii

Justin: ok

Justin pov:

I walked in i saw oli sitting on the bed he was quiet.

I approached him and knelt down.

Narrator:

Justin: oli? Whats wrong

*Oliver looked up*

Oli: J-Justin? *sniffs*

*Justin hugs oli*

*He spots olis phone next to him opened*

*He sees a text*

???: oli baby come back to me

Oli: wtf no Jessica we are over dont ever message me again.

???: Oliver....i will fucking ruin your goddamn life..... i still know everything about you all your passwords. Where u live. Your family. Ik u wouldn't want something happening to one of them now would u or one of ur little precious friends u live with now?

Oliver: WHAT PLS NO STOP THIS JESSICA Y R U DOING THIS U CHEATED ON ME JUST LET ME LIVE AND MOVE ON

???: ur choice

Oliver:pls just dont hurt my family or my friends......

*Regie walks in*

Regie: OLI-!

*He runs and grabs oliver into his arms.*

*As he strokes his hair oliver digs his head into his neck and cries more*

Oliver: r-regie pls help me im scared..

Regie: scared of what whats wrong-?

Justin: fucking bitch.......

He shows regie the phone.

Regie: WTF WHO IS THIS BITCH

Oli: m-my ex

Regie: thats fucking it justin come on were going to the police station im fucking putting this bitch behind bars.

Oli: i should come too

Regie: no tf ur not stay here with darren.

Oli: i have proof though thst can help us

Regie:oh the text messages yah

Oli: yah also the scars she put on me and video proof i have from old security cams

Regie: this bitch touched u.....omfg im gonna kill this bitch

Justin: bro if this bitch was a man id kill him.

They left and drove to the police station.

They showed evidence and explained the situation.

The police officer was a female she apologized to oli for having to go through that she told us shed do everything she could but most likely she would be able to put her behind bars since she physicallt abused oli too and according to research done on her shes done worse things in the past and similar things to others.

That made us all feel more at ease.