Give me love

CRUCIAL'S POINT OF VIEW

Narrator

Crucial had just arrived at a quiet rave that was going on his area, he was feeling that he needed to get drunk, high and just do some dirt today. As he arrived he caught the few glares from females, some were catching his eyes others weren't. Crucial was one of those guys who were not about the relationship he just wanted to hit it and leave. He didn't believe in feelings ever since finding out what his dad done to his mum.

He sat down on one of the two free couches and pulled out a long fat blunt which he had been excited to smoke all day. He grabbed a bottle of Ciroc and zoned out finishing both in peace, he nodded his head to ASAP ROCKY ft Drake, Kendrick Lamar and 2 Chains – Fucking Problems while taking constant inhales and exhales.

He then saw a light skin girl with bob curt curls walking past; he whistled and she snapped her head quick. He knew she was easy if all it took was a simple slutty whistle. Crucial then scanned her outfit she was wearing all black; black short skirt which was like a belt, and bralet top which had a golden zip at the front.

Once she was in front of him, he pulled her down to sit on his lap and she giggled. He whispered a few adult things into her ears trying and succeeding to get her in the mood. She glanced around the room and they both noticed how you couldn't see anything as it was dark and was just full of weed scented smoke.

She nodded and smiled, Crucial stroked her leg teasing her then found his way to her area moving her thong to one side and fingered her, as she released moans trying to hold it in once he finished pleasing her, he pulled her hand down to his area wanting to be pleasured to and she allowed him not giving a fight.  Crucial then placed the girl on his front feeling horny wanting to hit it, knowing she was ready as well, but once they started it came to an end as the owner of the rave's parents had returned early from there ten year anniversary honeymoon.

Walking out the house he dropped the end of his blunt on the floor strolling down the road minding his business still feeling horny, drunk, and high and not wanting to go home. As he got to the end of the second road next to a faux alley way he heard a bunch of boys calling his name. He was cautious but not scared as he had not done badly recently. 

He walked into the few alleyway knocking knuckles with the boys as he soon realised who they were.

"Were you coming from bruh?" One of the boys asked, starting conversation.

"From that quiet party that was going on down the road" Crucial gave a simple reply not wanting to fraternise and still under the influence, his reactions were embarrassingly slow.

"Swear, well we just came here to get high quick going in a bit to buck some things" Crucial nodded

As they all cancelled lighting a few more blunts "Ain't you coming?" Crucial shook his head again "Nah, just gonna chill and get high?"

"By yourself?" 

Crucial did not reply, but they all shook their shoulders and carried on in their journey.

-

Crucial was in his zone enjoying his own company just constantly smoking and smoking. After a few minutes he realised he was not alone as he saw petite shadow walking down.

TAYLOR'S POINT OF VIEW

Narrator

Taylor was on her way home, not taking notice of her surroundings. As it was late and she wanted to get home quick she decided to take the alleyway near her house which has always known to be safe to her.