Forbidden Love

Wynters POV

I was on my bed listening to Taylor Swift – I Knew you were Trouble. Taylor Swift has started to make some really good catchy music; I swear she is like every girls diary. Christine was on my computer doing her homework since her laptop broke and she was staying round. Then suddenly I felt something hit me “OUCH, what the frick” I exclaimed.

“Bloody hell I’ve been calling you for ages”

I rubbed the side of my head “What did you want?” I rolled my eyes.

“Can you not hear that?” Christine questioned, while I looked at her like she was crazy. We waited for three seconds then we had a thud hid the window and we gave each other the eye opening look.

She belted out in laughter “fucking hell, I’m so scared”! Christine was now grabbing on to my oversized jumper “Release me man”. I crept over to the back open window and pulled away the curtains and looked down.

“Who is it?” She whispered with a hanger in her hand, I rolled my eyes and laughed, this girl is crazy

“Chris, what you gonna do with a hanger huh?” I sighed and looked back down were another peb hit the window.

I slid the window up, this boy is crazy its 11pm and he is on the wrong side of town.

“Trey, are you crazy. What you doing here?” I half shouted, half whispered. He put his finger up to gesture one minute, then grabbed on to the black pipe near my window. Christine was now by the window watching me.

“Your man is crazy ah fuck” she exclaimed.

As he got to the top I put out my hand to help him in, which he did not take and got in himself. Trey dusted himself off and caught his breath, he then looked at me to start talking, but then his eyes turned to Christine who was like a Hawk watching us. Twenty seconds later she caught the drift

“I’ll umm… be outside, on a look out if anybody is coming”. She walked out closed the door gently and Trey looked at me and started again. Trey took off his jacket to get comfortable.

“You didn’t answer my question” he gave me a sadden expression.   “It wasn’t really a question, more of a statement” I still did not know what to say.

“Wynter don’t start this…”

“Trey you’re crazy, we’re 16-17 how can we get married”  I realised I was talking too loud and lowered my voice.

“Do you love me?”    “Of course, I love you” I stroked his face. He then planted a kiss on my lips. Damn I missed him. I then looked at what he was wearing, and felt a bit embarrassed he looked amazing while I looked scruffy with my hair tied up, in an oversized jumper and shorts.

“Marry me?”  “But we’re too young, we’re not allowed to get married without our parents’ consent” My arms were now tied around his neck. He gave me that cheeky grin and I knew he already had that planned out, wow he was really light years ahead.

“What about all the gang related stuff our parents?”

“Don’t worry about them, I got this baby”   “Trey, my mum will never agree to this and my brother will go crazy…” We started to hear footsteps so I cut my sentence; this was so dangerous for Trey.

“Afterwards, we will runaway together” My lips dropped while I fell on to my bed and his body dropped next to mine.

“I can’t just up and leave my family like that...” There was talking outside my door. Trey and I quickly rose up and before I could turn to him, he was gone and the curtains were flying.  Jermaine then barged into my room swiftly with Christine behind him.