CHAPTER 7 - visions

robin was still wearing her old scoops ahoy uniform when i saw her. i wasn't sure if this was real or not.

"hey. robin." i said, tapping her shoulder.

robin, the robin in this vision, turned around with her eyes turned in and her skin pale. she began backing me up into a corner where a large door was with two large slabs of woods against it. i tried several attempts to try and open it. the robin was not too far away from me. then. i made it. but it wasn't over yet.

next i was in an empty room which looked like a hospital. there was a white headed man that began to approach me. he also had his eyes turned in the other way and his skin was also pale too.

"millie." he said.

now i was sat in a chair. a chair that i was strapped against and couldn't let myself free from. the man, who was a doctor of the lab or the hospital or whatever this place is, put two numbers on my wrist. 34. no. he was going to make me like el and vecna.

"all done. not so bad, was it?" he told me, now making his voice more distorted, "there's nothing to be afraid of. is there millie?"

all of a sudden i let go and ran from the seat. i started running towards the exit til i heard a voice which made me stop.

"millie." they said, "what are you doing? it's not time for you to leave."

i started to panicked as i knew this was vecna. i started to try and open the door to leave but he continued to speak to me.

"now you've seen where ive been, i would like very much to show you where im going." he told me, "i want to to tell eleven. i want you to tell her everything you see."

*i started to get confused*

"NO!" i shouted.

"tell her..." he said.

"NO!" i repeated again.

"... everything." he finished.

"NO!" i repeated once again.

once again, the vision went blank. i could hear several voices again. not muffled. clear again. i saw steve again clearly before i almost fell on the floor. he caught me.

"woah woah woah." he said, "it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. im here. im right here."

i lay on the floor in steves arms for a few long minutes.

"you okay?" steve asks me, kissing my forehead.

"yeah. thanks for catching me." i said.

"you're welcome. that's what im here for." steve replies.

i walked into the sitting room with steve, where everyone sat waiting for us.

"millie!" nancy shouted, coming over to hug me, "are you okay?"

"yeah, i mean, im still like-" i said, trying to say what i was trying to say.

"why don't you tell us what he did?" dustin asked.

I nodded. i sat down next to steve and began to talk about what happened with me and vecna.