CHAPTER 6 - love at first bite

by that time, me and steve, well we were finally a thing. laughing and crying in the toilet at starcourt mall with steve the hair harrington was a day or moment i would never forget.

 laughing and crying in the toilet at starcourt mall with steve the hair harrington was a day or moment i would never forget

"you know, i used to like your douchebag friend tommy back just before he started dating carol." i said, laughing.

"really? well i wouldn't really call him a friend anymore." he replied, rolling his eyes in disgust, "like you said, he's a total douche."

•i nodded. looking at him, still laughing"

*dustin opens the door. him, robin and erica sinclair were all standing watching us*

"what the hell?" dustin said, flabbergasted.

*we stopped laughing for a second when he said that and we both started to laugh again, my head now in steves lap*

"oh so when you were sitting here, probably making out with each other, we found the others." dustin mentioned.

"come on!" robin said, briefly.

*me and steve both got up and exited the toilets and followed dustin and the others down to the centre of the mall*

"look up!" dustin said, pointing up the balcony top where eight children were standing.

they were safe. well. for now of course.

"what are you doing here?" max asked us.

"ask them! it was totally their fault!" dustin said.

"true totally true." i answered in agreement.

"totally true. sorry. it was totally our fault." steve continued also in agreement.

"sorry i also don't quite understand what happened with that car." i added.

"el has superpowers" mike said, putting an arm around el.

"im sorry?" i said, confused, "you're joking right?"

"no, she threw it with her mind." max added.

*the others started walking off mid conversation*

"come on! catch up!!" dustin told us.

*robin stopped.*

"you know, i think id better go, if anyone's worse at this, it would be me," she said, "i will see you when i see you?"

"oh okay." i said, "thank you for being the best you can be. i. *now looking at steve* we. we really appreciate it."