seven

Spring

"Seattle, you guys have been amazing to us this entire night," Ashton speaks into the mic. The crowd cheers and goes wild.

"We would like to bring up something very serious that happened at the airport when we arrived," Luke says as he puts his guitar down. He turns his head back and fourth like he's trying to look for me.

I flash my light so he sees me backstage, "N-O" I mouth, and he waves me off. I get anxious thinking about what he is going to say or how people will react afterwards.

"Someone I care about got assaulted by a fan when we arrived at the airport. I would just like to say you owe her a big apology. You don't hurt the people I love." When he says love, he turns back to me and bats his eyes at me almost as if he's angelic.

The crowd cheers and the boys begin to play Vapor. Vapor is one of my favorite songs and there are so many reasons why, but I love when Luke puts his all into it. I walk a little close to the barricade where the pit is and begin to smile.  I love seeing my best friend preform, this has always been something he's so passionate about.

Luke finds me, and I wave at him. He smiles and nods his head at me. He knows this is one of my favorite parts of the song just because I tend to scream this part the most when it plays.

He stares at me intensely before singing, "I wanna breathe you in like a Vapor, I wanna be the one you remember," as he sings angelically into the mic. 

-

"We have one more song," Calum literally screams in the mic. "This song is one of my favorite songs and I know is Springs favorite!" I see Luke look over to him confused, and a little annoyed. He walks over next to him and Michael quickly goes in front of him.

"What are you talking about Calum," Luke says into the mic. I can tell Luke wants to look for me but I moved so I'm not next to him backstage.

"I wrote this small little song for our spring," Calum slyly speaks. "It's called, Pretty."

"Can we have Spring come out?" Michael yells to the back and to the crowd. "We want spring," people begin to chant.

My face goes red and my heart stops, Ashton comes to get me and I shake my head.

"What is he talking about? Luke is fuming," Ashton whispers into my ear as he grabs me.

"Ash please no," I drag my feet. He keeps pushing me and soon enough I am outside on the stage.

The lights are bright, the crowd is loud, and I'm feeling a little uneasy and getting a little anxious from this. I search for Luke and he quickly notices and runs my way.

"Hey," He smiles at me. I fumble with the ends of my shirt nervously and he notices. He grabs my hand and links his pinky with mine.

"Promise," he whispers.  It's this little thing we made up as kids when one of us don't feel good or feel nervous. It's a promise that everything will be okay and we're going to protect each other.

"Promise." 

He smiles at me and gives me a quick hug before I'm engulfed into hugs from the rest of the boys. Calum being last he squeezed me so tight and handed me a chair.

"I wrote this song, it's called pretty remember?"  I laugh and can't help but roll my eyes, that song was a total joke.

"How can I forget," I say into his mic. "Will you sing for us," I say as I point to the crowd. The crowd goes wild and Calum starts to strum his guitar.

"You're so pretty with your silver hair,  you're so pretty when you touch my hair, you're so pretty when you look at me," He begins to sing to me. I look over to Luke and he looks confused and irritated. He crushes his water bottle that is in his hand.

"I wanna feel you, touch you everywhere,"  Calum sings as he comes closer to me. He touches my face, his lips close to mine.

"I wanna kiss you like you're just mine," he sings softly into the mic. My breath hitches my lips ready to meet his.

I close my eyes ready to kiss him until I feel a huge amount of liquid hit my hair, face, and basically body? I look up and it's very mad Luke Hemmings. I hear the crowd all gasping at the scene, almost forgetting that we're in public.

He pushes Calum slightly off of me, "Don't you dare touch her," he says as he grabs me harshly.

"Luke, it was a joke," Michael says. The crowd clearly is in shock, recording it all. I have to think of a plan to make this seem like it's a joke.

I grab Luke's guitar and he seems confused, I begin strumming his guitar and pretend that I know what I'm doing. "You got us guys, we're messing with you. They want to help me become famous so I can sing on the mic, " I say into the mic.

I start to sing the song called "pretty" so they think it's a joke. I'm not really good at singing but we need a distraction.

"I wanna kiss you like you're just mine, I wanna remember the days when we were just kids and you told me that I was pretty," I look at Luke while singing and he bites his bottom lip.

"Don't you feel that heat? I know you feel it, I know you want it," I sing as I keep my eyes on him.  He turns a slight red and I chuckle because I know he's feeling some type of way.

I hand Luke his guitar back, "Holy shit," all of them speak into the mic. I nervously step away from the mic and I hear a ton of applauds.

"That song is sexual," Ashton jokes into the mic. "I was definitely feeling the heat," he jokes again.

"Go to the back, I'll come see you after." Luke points to the back and I hand him a new water bottle.

"Drink this," I demand. He nods and waves for me to exit.

-

"Thank you Seattle! That's the end of the show! Remember to help us make Spring famous!" Ashton jokes before the for of them bow. The crowd goes crazy and then the stage lights close.

I head to the dressing rooms ready to hear the endless amount of yelling that will be done by my best friend.

Luke storms into the dressing room looking drained from the show but also very upset with me. "Listen I-", Luke begins to say before getting cut off by a very loud shriek.

"Luuuuuuuuuke!" We turn around and sierra is right behind us with Michaels girlfriend (wife technically).

"My fucking god," Luke mumbles. Sierra runs up to Luke and begins to grab his arms, hair, and even face. I can how uncomfortable he is and she keeps on touching him. He tries to pull away but she's very clingy.

"Don't touch him," I say as I push her off Luke. Everyone is in the dressing room at this point and the room gets silent.

Sierra looks taken back, "Did you just push me?" She gets into my face and suddenly she is pushing her body on mine.

"Do it again," she says as she shoves me harder. The room feels like it just got hotter, I am already irritated with her presence.

"Bet," I say as I shove her so hard she falls on her bum. "You asked me to do it again," I responded innocently.

"You bitch!" She tries to hit me but she misses terribly so I grab her hand and put it behind her back and push her against the wall. She's shrieking and making noises and I push her face slightly harder onto the wall.

"Spring, let go." Michael slowly approaching me. I don't budge and I can tell my breathing is getting heavier.

"You're lucky bitch," I whisper into her ear. I let her go and adjust myself before grabbing my things and Luke's things.  The girls leave and I hear one of them call me crazy.

Everyone is just staring at me and I feel my face warm, "Speak," I demand. All of the boys are just so stunned with what happened.

Luke grabs my hand, locks his fingers with mine and pushes everyone out of our way. "You have some serious anger issues," he mumbles under his breath as we get into our tour bus.

——

here's a filler

vote vote vote