CHAPTER 10

The Naval Battle Continues.

Akagi:I can't let Kaga do all the work.

Akagi sense something coming at her. She deploy her paper plane to hit the shell coming at her.

Akagi:Here comes the nuisance.

The shell came from Belfast.

Akagi:I should do some housekeeping.

Portals appears, the AA guns came out and aims at Belfast.

Akagi:Your meal is served!

The AAs fires at Belfast, she able to dodges it.

AT NIMITZ AND ZUIKAKU

Zuikaku slashing her Katana at Nimitz, she keeps ducking, and dodging.

Zuikaku:Why can't I get a single hit to you?!

Nimitz:Because, you're an amateur, you bitch!

Zuikaku:How dare you!

Zuikaku swing her katana from the right, Nimitz ducks and then he kick his right foot, hitting her left legs causing her to fall.

Nimitz:I don't want to fight you, you are not my enemies, Sirens are my enemies!

Nimitz jumps and hops in the top of one of his jet fighters.

BACK AT AKAG, BELFAST, ENTERPRISE, AND KAGA.

Enterprise looks at Belfast dodging at the bullets.

Kaga:I have you.

Not concentrating, Kaga's is about to fire. Nimitz jumps of his plane and lands on Enterprise's plane. She pushes her off.

Enterprise:NIMITZ!

Kaga's plane fires, hitting Enterprise's plane causing it to explode. Nimitz is now free falling.

Enterprise:NOO!!!!!

Ford:SENPAI!!!

Nimitz falls on the water.

Nimitz mind:This is it, I think this is my fate, the moment I prepared for, The ocean was the place of war. Hearing Shell artilliries, guns, and missiles. For me the ocean is...

The Black Mental Cube glows, Nimitz saw fires everywhere, all shipgirls are defeated on this place.

...:I have been waiting for you.

Nimitz turns around, it was a man same appearance with him, the one he saw at the black mental cube.

Nimitz:Who are you?

Alter Nimitz:I am Nimitz, your alter, and your worst Nightmare.

Back at the reality, Nimitz eyes glows a red light.

BACK AT THE OF THE OCEAN

Ford:Senpai, no.

Enterprise:Nimitz.*about to cry*

Akagi:Rest in Peace, my love, your will shall in inhabit the black box and became a part of greater force.

Then a red beam light emerges from the ocean.

Akagi:Huh?!

Kaga:What's going on?!

The shipgirls are shocked when they saw the light.

Ford:What in the world is that?

Enterprise:Nimitz...!

AT THE SIREN

Observer:So you've awakened. I guess its you again. In this world aswell, you are the key...

Nimitz emerges from the red beam light, his eyes are fully red colored.

(CREDITS TO THE OWNER)

Observer:...Nimitz.

The Kansens are shocked at him.

Ford:Senpai...

Kaga:What did you...?

Kaga then falls off from her Plane.

Akagi:Kaga!

Akagi was going to get Kaga. But the beam light began to enlarge.

Ford:Senpai, what have you done?

KGV Class:FORD!

The KGV Class embraces at Ford.

Javelin:Laffey!

Javelin embraces at Laffey.

Ayanami:Everyone...

The Kansens are gotten by the light.

Akagi and Nimitz are facing each other.

Akagi:Who... are you?

Nimitz just staring at Akagi.

Akagi:You won't stand in my way.

Akagi's rig transform into a large flame dragon.

Akagi:This is my manifestation of my love. My love surpasses time and overhelms even the gods for Sakura Empire... And for my dear sister...!

The Dragon charges at Nimitz. Nimitz aim his Sniper rifle at the Dragon. Akagi is crying. Nimitz fires his Sniper, releasing a long beam.

AT AKAGI'S MIND

It was all flower with white sky. Akagi is standing, then she saw a woman, with a long dark brown hair, holding a umbrella, and wearing red with black accents kimono. Akagi then smiles.

BACK AT THE REALITY

Akagi began to fall as she was hit by the beam. Nimitz red colored eyes is gone, as he is back to himself. He saw Akagi falling and then she falls on the water. Nimitz is shocked for what he have done.

Nimitz:WHAT HAVE I DONE! I ALSO KILLED THE WOMEN I LOVED! No... What is happening to me.....

Nimitz began to tears.

Nimitz:Akagi....*sobs* I am sorry....*sobs*Akagi...!*sobs*NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(Hey guys I'm sorry about I didn't update, I am just being lazy, but I will still continue this story so don't worry.
Thank you for reading.)