CHAPTER 23

Charlene's pov

This fucking bitch wasn't about to run away after stealing my throne and kingdom, pretending to be a gay man which broke me more. I thought we were on the same page, but he was a male whore and I'm going to kill him. I dashed past Leo and Freda and tried to catch up to Frederick, he only had 4 men protecting him while the others were still fighting. What a coward leaving his men to die as he flees.

"Charlene!" I heard Leo's voice behind me and I noticed a man aiming his arrow towards me, I grabbed the hatchet attached to the horse and aimed it at Frederick. I've never missed and I'll never miss my shot. Just as I got close enough I threw the weapon and watched it fly throw the air and land right on his head.

"Haha! Get tha-" my sentence was quickly stopped when I felt something hit me in the arm. I looked at the guy and he was about to release another arrow at me but Leo trampled on him with the horse.

She made her way towards me looking as worried as she can be, she jumped off the horse and got me off of mine.

"Shit! You're bleeding!" She whispered yelled, I looked at her worried face while she tried to not touch the arrow.

"Leo I'm fine" I whispered, she looked at me and noticed I was already staring at her and she gave me a confused look. Her armor was covered in blood and mud but she still look insanely attractive, and the way she was worried about me and how she's trying not to hurt me even more just made my heart jump.

"Are you sure you're okay Charlene? I- I mean look at your arm I-" I had no choice but kiss her to stop her rumbling. She relaxed and kissed me back, I pulled away and winced at my arm.

"I should probably get this treated" I said amusingly, her eyes widened and she nodded her head fast.

**********

We were back at Leo's castle, since my Kingdom was literally broken. It was getting reconstructed again, so everyone was brought to Leo's kingdom until everything went back to normal. My arm was fine just had a huge wound in it but it'll heal soon.

I was sitting next to Leo while we had breakfast when Freda stormed in the dining room just like every other morning.

"Morning" she said as grumpy as usual, she sat  on one of the chairs and started eating her breakfast. I looked at Leo and she just shrugged her shoulders again making me roll my eyes.

"She's your bestfriend!" I whispered, Leo gave me a confused look and rolled her eyes.

"She tried to sleep with a married woman" she said annoyed, I groaned and put my hand on my face annoyed with her.

"Fine" she said then cleared her throat,

"Freda, can you tell us what's wrong?" Leo asked but Freda just glared at the both of us, and was about to leave when the door opened and Katia walked inside. Yes she was still here because she had a fight with Simon and didn't wanna go back to her castle just yet and I think that is the reason why Freda has been in a bad mood.

"Good morning" Katia said sitting next to me and in front of Freda who was staring at her plate. The tension was too much to handle and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Look I don't know what the fuck is going on with you too, but whatever it is, Fix it!" I yelled grabbing Leo's hand and stormed out of the room.

Freda's pov

I stayed silent not moving and not looking at her, I could feel her intense stare burning my head but I didn't dare look up. It was all my fault, I've been always so reckless and now I made her hate me. I don't even know why I care if she hates me or not.

"Freda..." My name rolled off of her tongue so smoothly making my stomach hurt, in a good way.

"...look at me" she said, everything in me wanted to look at her but I stopped myself. I heard her move from her seat and her steps getting closer to where I was seated. I felt her fingers touch my chin and gently pull my face up to look at her. My eyes still haven't met hers and I hated it, I wanted to look at them and admire them but I didn't dare...

Her hand let go of my face and she let out a loud sigh, she squeezed herself between the table and my seat sitting on my lap which really took me off guard. She pushed her hair behind her shoulder exposing her neck to me, my...thing, twitched in my pants making it hard to build thoughts in my head. Since I was basically drooling over her cleavage and soft skin.

This time her hand grabbed my face hard and made me look at her, I swallowed hard and finally found her eyes. They were filled with this emotion that I was very familiar with, she licked her lips them softly bit her bottom one.

"I'm not mad at you darling" she said grabbing my hand pushing it under her dress than laid it on her thigh, my heart was beating faster than it ever did, I was afraid it was going to stop at some point.

"You tried to kiss me, knowing he was right outside the room. I didn't want him to hurt you..." She said with a smirk, hurt me? Him? I grabbed wrist and pulled her hand away from my face and gave her a confused look.

"Him? I don't think you know who I am, Katia" I said offended, that man could never lay a hand on me. He was old and rusty and very slow, I'd stab his heart before he bats an eye. I tried to get her off of me but she pushed my hand further between her legs.

"Let me finish what I was saying..." She moved my fingers on her wet skin and tried to focus on what she was saying, honestly I don't think I can hear what she'll say...

"He'll hurt you, by hurting me... I see the way you look at me Freda, you wanna take care of me....Hmmm am I right darling?" She pushed my finger inside her, I was already rock hard and with her using my hand to touch herself made my breathing uncontrollable.

"T-take care of me... please..." She begged while she moved her hips matching my finger's speed, I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her to me smashing our lips together, they were the softest and sweetest lips I've ever tasted and I couldn't help but want more.

Her lips couldn't keep up with mine since my hand was moving faster and she couldn't do anything but to hold on into me, she started riding my finger and her moans were getting louder. I put my palm on her mouth to muffle them and fucked her harder.

"Does he make you feel this good, huh..." I said in her ear and watched as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Tell me baby, does he fuck you this hard?" She shook her head no as I felt her legs start to shake on my lap.

Her watery eyes finally looked at me again. Her cheeks were red, and she was trying to catch her breath.

I was waiting for her to say something, like this won't happen again, or this was wrong but she didn't, she smiled and laid her head on my shoulder. I sighed in relief and wrapped my arms around her. Damn...

************************
This book is almost over T-T

What do you think of this chapter tho?

-S