CHAPTER 3

Charlene's pov

This castle was way bigger than I expected, gardens were everywhere and it was lit by huge glass windows that let sunlight in. I decided to walk around the corridors since I was very bored in my chamber and I've already finished the book I was reading.

As for the queen, well, I still didn't see her since yesterday when we were at the field. Lupus has informed that she had some business to take care of, I didn't care wether she showed up or not to be honest it was better when I didn't see her stupid face.

Realizing I was strolling too deep in the castle I tried to go back to my room but unfortunately I found myself lost in this huge maze of hallways that looked exactly the same. See this is why I should stop being too curious, I followed a random hall that I thought look like the one I used to get here but of course it wasn't. I found myself standing in front of a huge double door that wasn't fully shut, and I couldn't help but eavesdrop. With the luck that I have of course it had to be someone having sex. Moans and groans were getting louder the closer my ear got to the door. I didn't know what made me trip, was it my own feet or was it the air? Either way, I ended up kissing the door and falling right inside the room with a loud thud.

"Ow" I groaned, with the first look that I take to see who I just interrupted, my eyes would land right on the queen on top of some brunette. They were both naked and breathing heavily, my eyes widened and I quickly gathered myself from the floor. She chuckled and got up and to my even bigger surprise, she pulled out of the woman leaving me embarrassed and very confused at the sight. What? How? My eyes quickly leave her still hard....dick? And look at her bare boobs, I mean, face.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't m- like I was just w-" I couldn't find the words to explain how embarrassed I was or how I got here and she just laughed at me. At least put something on! I yelled in my head, why wasn't she ashamed?!

"No need to panic, it's not like you haven't seen a woman naked before. Well...half a woman" she looked at her erection, the woman on her bed pulled the sheets to hide her naked body and looked embarrassed at the situation while the queen just went to grab a robe with an unbothered smile, even with the cloth she put on I could still see the bulge. So this is why she cancelled or fighting practice? How rude!

"Now tell me princess? What is it that you want?" She asked getting closer to where I was standing her voice raspier than usual. I took a step back to create a space between the two of us and finally my mouth decided to work letting the words out for me to speak.

"I was just wandering around the castle and I got lost, I ended up tripping and falling right into this room. Unfortunately..." I mumbled the last word, she raised her perfect brow at me in amusement and chuckled taking another step forward, only this time I was a little nervous knowing what I know right now, I didn't want it to poke me with the short distance separating it from my thigh.

"Well, you interrupted my..." She looked back at the girl who was staring at the both of us.

"...massage session." She finished looking back at me, I rolled my eyes knowing very well this wasn't a massage session and took a step back towards the door.

"How about you come join us. You know as an apology for interrupting this?" She said with a smirk on her face,

"How about, go to hell?" I said with a disgusted look, that would be the last thing I'd ever do. I thought to myself before stepping out of the room, I heard her laugh before I finally turned the right corner to find myself back at the dining table. How is that even possible? A woman with a dick? A very big one too. Wait...
I groaned loudly trying to get the image of her penis out of my head. And she wasn't even ashamed I saw her naked?! What kind of human is she?!

-------------

The next day, I was asked to come have breakfast like always and I wasn't wearing a dress. I was ready to go practice with her so I wore the leather armor she gave me the first time.

I walked through the doors towards the dining room where the queen was already seated waiting for me. She was wearing black clothes with golden roses on the shoulder and wrist. Wasn't she going to train with me? I thought to myself. She smiled and mentioned for me to sit and I did. I was so hungry and I couldn't wait, she cleared her throat grabbing my attention.

"How do you like your stay?" She asked, I leaned back and thought about it for a second. Why was she curious about me all of a sudden?

"I prefer my kingdom" I replied dryly as I watched the maid put the food. I licked my lips as the delicious smell hit my nose while my mouth watered waiting to be fed.

"You'll be fighting my men, and when I think you're a worthy opponent to fight me. Then we can fight again, if you win..." She stopped taking a breath before carefully saying her next words.

"...I'll take you back to your Kingdom and you'll never see or hear from me again." She said looking at her plate, she looked like she was regretting what she said.

"What if I lose?" I asked curiously as her proposition has caught my attention, it gave me more motivation to train and go back to my home. She looked up at me, with a small smile.

"You'll accept my mariage proposal for real and we'll announce it to both or kingdoms, officially" she finished taking a sip of her drink. I put my hand under my chin and thought about it, if I find her weaknesses in battle I could definitely win. I need to win, I have to go back to my people. I can't lose to her or I'll stay here forever. I can't let that happen...

"Everyday you'll fight one man, if you win the fight, the next day you fight another man. If you lose you fight the same man until you win. And when you win against 30 of my men, then you'll be able to fight me..." She finished getting up, she started walking closer to me. She used one hand to grab my face gently and make me look at her. She leaned closer to my ear feeling her breath on my lobe.

"I won't be gentle this time" she whispered purposely brushing her lips on my skin making me shiver. She pulled away making sure her fingers traced my jawline. I stood up to her level, well, I reached her neck and I had to look up at her eyes. She folded her arms and stared at me.

"If I win, and you lie about sending me to my kingdom. I'm gonna kill you in your sleep" I poked her chest, she didn't look threatened at all. She just smiled and rolled her eyes then left me to follow after her and out of the room. I need to win, I said to myself once again.

*************************
Helloo!! I was going to update yesterday but something came up and I wasn't able to. Anyways! Here's another chapter I hope you enjoy it!!

Don't forget to tell me what you think!

Have a great day everyone!

-S