1:5

"What happened?!" I asked loudly, trying to reach them as a crowd was gathered around them, whispering and gossiping to themselves

"Excuse me. let me through. Please ah, thank you." I excused myself pushing past the crowd only to hear Elias mutter two words that broke whatever was left of my heart.

"Then leave" I heard Elias whisper and a gasp escaped my mouth. I didn't yet interfere, this is between him and anna.

Elias let out a sigh and turned around walking towards the door. Anna wore a hurt expression.

"What did I ever do to you?!" Anna almost yelled and my eyes widened. In all my years knowing Anna and I've known her since we were in diapers, she never yelled at anybody, well not at least in anger. It was always playful and harmless.

"Enough Anna." Elias' voice cracked. He started walking away from us. Was he doing it again?!

"No. Why do you shut me out? Why did you shut her out? Why did you shut the world out?!" Anna said the middle part pointing at me, I was very proud that Anna was finally saying something about it but we were in the middle of a ball and I can't let her do this when representatives of so many countries are present. 

I ran to her and grabbed her arm.

"Anna please can we do this later? There are people here." I whisper through clenched teeth. I do not want Arendelle to lose the reputation that I had worked so hard to build.

"No y/n we will do this right now. I want answers, don't you?" Anna said frustrated back to me and I could've sworn tears were lining her eyes.

I could've argued more, I should have argued more damnit but I could only sigh and let her go. When anna makes up her mind about something no one can stop her

"What are you so afraid of?!"

"I said enough!" Elias turned around with his hand outstretched and a wall of ice spikes formed around him. I could only watch in horror as Elias' face contorted into what could only be described as 'terrified'.

He was terrified. And he was staring at me. I outstretch my hand to him and take a step forward but before I could reach him I heard a voice say,

"Sorcery, I knew there was something dubious going on here." Duke of Weasletown please keep your mouth shut.

"Elias" anna whispered from beside me. Elias glanced at me then at anna and then at Hans. He searched for the doorknob, opened the door and ran away.

"Well fuck reputation. Did you know about this?" I whispered the first part and yelled the second at my butler who just nodded. The audacity, we are going to have words buddy.

I saw weasletown's bodyguards clear the ice spikes from the way. Then I bolted behind him. The duke and his minions behind me. And I could hear anna call out mine and Elias' names from behind them.