1:2

~

~

A/n: this is anna singing
     this is y/n singing
      this is Elias singing

And I am sorry that there are so many pov switches but the movie is made like this so-

But hope you enjoy it!

~

"Please, help! it's my son!" King Agnarr yelled to what seemingly were some nicely arranged rocks. Y/n couldn't comprehend how can a bunch of rocks can help her best friend. But when the rocks started to shake and roll towards them, y/n let out a startled yelp.

They unrolled and turned into Trolls! it was the first time y/ has seen trolls and if they were here in a different situation, she might have started to excitedly ask them multiple questions that were running in her head.

"It's the king!" many of them gasped, surprised, murmuring amongst them.

Grand pabbie came rolling out. "Your Majesty," He said, bowing respectably.

"Born with powers, or cursed?" he asked, motioning to Elias, whose grip on y/n's hand tightened.

"Born. And they are getting stronger." King Agnarr stammered. Grand Pabbie motioned for Iduna to bring Anna down and put his hand on her forehead, examining her.

"You are lucky it wasn't her heart. The heart is not so easily changed. But the head can be persuaded" he explained.

"Do what you must!" King Agnarr said urgently.

"I recommend we remove all magic. Even memories of magic to be safe. But don't worry I'll leave the fun" Chief Troll replied. With that, he pulled out all Magic from Anna's head and turned to y/n.

"I recommend that we remove magic from her too," he said motioning to y/n.

"I say this because I see something about you in future that I cannot disclose, but I have faith in you, child, you will figure it out." Grand Pabbie said with a small smile and y/n gave a tentative one of her own.

"Ca- Can I have a minute with Elias?" She asked the Royal Parents, looking up at them with her big e/c eyes. They gave their permission with small nods.

Y/n turned to Elias and enveloped him in a tight hug, which he returned gratefully.

"I promise that I'll remember one day." y/n whispered in the boys ear making him smile sadly.