| 15 | Epilogue

SIX YEARS LATER.

"Babe, I'm home" Romeo said after he entered his house, looking for his wife. "I'm in the kitchen" she said. Romeo removed his shoes, before heading to the kitchen. "Angel" he said as he laid kisses on Sephora. "Babe" she giggled. "Wait - she turned around and kissed him on the lips - Happy Birthday" 

"Thanks, I even forgot myself"    "I have something for you, wait here" she ran upstairs to get his present. "I know you have been wanting this for a couple of months now, so I got it for you instead," she said as she brought out a big box with some holes punched into it. "Sweetie, you didn't have to get me anything" 

"The bigger surprise is later today at the party, did you at least remember that?" 

She gave him the box, waiting to see his reaction. He opened it to see a sleeping puppy, with the collar saying, Alex. "Oh my god, babe, you didn't have to"  he carried the puppy out of the box and held Alex in his hand. He hugged her, then kissed her on the lips. 

"I love you" he said pressing a kiss on her lips again.

"I love you too, ok, now go get ready for the party"

ONE HOUR LATER

"Babe, are you ready" Romeo asked as he was outside the bathroom door because she had locked it. "Yea-Yeah, I am ready" she said as she opened the door. Romeo takes in her beauty, even still after six years, he is still amazed by her. 

"You look beautiful" he said then kissed her. "You look beautiful too" she giggled, then kissed him back. "Heyy" he pouts.

They walked down the stairs and waited for their guest. Nathan, Ashely, Carlos, Ava, Max and Pops.

The doorbell rang bringing their attention to the door, they stood up and went to open the door. With their three kids, Mark, Nicholas, and Lily, Nathan and Ashley were the first to arrive. They had gotten married three years ago. "Oh my god, hi, Sephora," Ashley said then hugged her. "Happy Birthday, Romeo" she said as she hugged him too. 

"Happy Birthday, man" Nathan said giving Romeo a bottle of wine. "Thanks" 

After some minutes, Carlos arrived with his fiancee, Ava. She was two months pregnant. Pops arrived with ten years old, Max.  Hours had passed, and it was time for Sephora's big surprise. 

"Guys, I have an announcement" she said bringing everyone's attention to her, even the kids running around the house. "So as you know, today is Romeo's birthday and we have been married for two years, just us but someone might be joining us soon" she said everyone's eyes widened at the news they had heard. Romeo was lost in his thought, he was speechless, he was going to be a dad.

"Romeo?" Sephora said. He turned to look at her still nothing saying anything which was scaring her. He carried her in his arms shocking her at his reaction. "I'm going to be a dad. Oh my god, that's the best gift I have gotten ever. I love you" he kissed her. "I love you too"

Then Max shouted out of nowhere. 

"I'M GOING TO BE A UNCLE"

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Princeton Leo Valentine, get your body here before I find you myself" Sephora shouts looking at the mess her four-year-old son made. "Mommy, I am sorry I was running and I hit it by mistake" His eyes were getting glossy, 

"It's okay, just next time, clean up that moment, slow down on the running"

"Mommy, daddy is home" her two years old daughter, Jasmine. "Oh ok, sweetie. I am coming" She quickly cleaned up the mess and went to meet her husband, he saw her and kissed her.

 "Ew", Prince said

"Aw", Jasmine said.