| 14 | Sephora

THREE WEEKS LATER

It's been a week since Romeo told me he liked me. He got along well with Pops and Max. It was our graduation day today. Last week, I finished my tutoring business with Romeo and he passed the last test making him graduate today. I was wearing a black dress that reached passed my knees with black heels. Romeo was picking me up in some minutes now while Pops said he could drive himself there. 

I heard the doorbell knowing who it was, I went downstairs with my stuff. "Sephora, your boyfriend is hereeeee" Max singed from downstairs as I was descending. I see Romeo all black, he was wearing a black turtleneck, a black suit, black pants with a silver chain, and black shoes. We were matching.   

"You look b-beautiful" I blush still, even though I hear this every day from him. "You look handsome"  

"Aww, thanks," he said bowing down then gestured his hand out for me to take. 

"Wait" Pops came running from his room with a camera. "Let me take a picture" I smiled and Romeo puts his hand around my waist while Max lays on the floor in front of us. After some takes, I ask Pops if I take a look. 

 Everyone smiled, and Max laughed half the entire time but there was one, Max and I were looking at the camera and Romeo was looking at me, an emotion showed in his eyes that I couldn't figure out what it was. 

"Ok, go go go, you don't want to be late" Pops rushed us out of the house. We got to his car and Romeo opened the door for me then closed it after I entered, then, headed to the driver's side. After some minutes, we got to school. Everyone taking pictures with friends, family, boyfriends, or girlfriends. Romeo parked his car and help me out, we entered the school and looked for the others.

Nathan was with Ashley, and Carlos was with Ava, who apparently was his crush. Ian and Lauren started dating, surprising I know but she was still a bitch. Everyone headed to the hall and took their seat on the stage, I looked around and saw Pops and Max in the middle row. 

After they had called some names, it was finally my turn. "Sephora Knight, our top student in Stormbrook High" the principal said, I stood up and walked to get my scroll and shook hands with the principal and other teachers. They then called Romeo's name.

"Romeo Leo Valentine, our captain, and quarterback of our school's football team, Rangers. He walked up and got his scroll then walked back to his seat not before winking and smiling at me. It was finally over. We were done high school. We had after-party graduation, just us the students and of course the teachers. 

I looked for Pops and saw him walking towards me, Romeo had gone to meet his brother and his stepmom but his dad didn't come, I felt bad for him. Pops put Max down and hugged me while Max hugged my leg. "I am so proud of you, sweetie even Grandma would be too" "Thank you, Pops for everything". It was time for our after-party, parents, and guardians had left, leaving only us the students and teachers, we headed to the gym. The music was already playing, dance lights shining across the room, tables gold and black set around the gym. 

"May I have this dance?" Romeo said putting his hand out to me. "Yeah, you may"

We moved to the dance floor, and swayed the music, everyone got their partners and danced with them. Romeo and I looked into each other's eyes before we went for a kiss. When the music ended, people went to either get food or drinks, someone just sat down, some talked with friends, and some continued to dance to Doja Cat, You Right.